ICC 10 various HM bosses

My 10 man group, over the last 2 weeks have killed 7 HM bosses (Morrow, Death, Gunship, Rotface, Fester, Princes, BQ) and spent just 5 pulls on Saurfang. We also pulled Dreamwalker for a half hour. I am looking for some advice, as I am quite confused at what is going wrong on these two for us.

Our group consists of:

Prot Pally
    Blood DK tank
    Destro Lock
    Moonkin
    Ele Shammy
    Rogue
    Blood DK (DPS)
    Holy Pally
    Tree
    Disc Priest

We all average 7-9+k DPS on most bosses. To me, it seems that the DPS is there. On Saurfang we are getting the first mark at 62%. The second mark is coming about 38%. The third about 25%. We have not gotten past 21% on the boss.

At this rate we would have 4-5 marks by the time the kill comes, which means the bosses health would no longer be moving. The adds are dying fast and are not killing anyone. I do not know how to further push back when we are getting these marks. We are spread out correctly, the tanks are taunting correctly and the adds are not meleeing the tanks or anything before the ranged get a hold of them. We use Heroism at the start of the fight.

EDIT: The Disc priest is going shadow for this fight currently. Once we get 3 marks, since the boss is sub-30%, the 2 healers have an extremely hard time keeping up.

For Dreamwalker: The ranged DPS are dealing with the adds in what I see to be an effective manner. Suppressors come out with 2x more at a time, but they are dying quickly. We are sending in the Holy Pally and Tree for the portals.

Does anyone have any tips on these two bosses?
    This space for rent.

Re: ICC 10 various HM bosses

saurfang: get your pallies to BoP the boiling blood off. heroism @ 30% to help out the healers too

dreamwalker: get your ele sham to go resto, disc priest to go holy with the guardian spirit glyph. use 1 tank and send the priest, shaman and druid inside. holy pally outside with beacon on dreamwalker.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Expensiveham
    saurfang: get your pallies to BoP the boiling blood off. heroism @ 30% to help out the healers too

dreamwalker: get your ele sham to go resto, disc priest to go holy with the guardian spirit glyph. use 1 tank and send the priest, shaman and druid inside. holy pally outside with beacon on dreamwalker.

Use heroism in the start instead so u have more uptime on the boss and you should get the first mark at 40ish % if your tanks are fast enough with taunt and paladins bop bb, mages IB and whatnot

Worst tactic i have ever heard for dreamwalker in my life, use the druid and paladin to go inside, get ur disc priest to spec holy and use the dk as a extra dps and you should be fine.

that's how we do it and healed her up in 3m20 seconds. yeah our tactic is pretty bad.

in regards to bloodlust, he said his healers were having trouble keeping the marks up. if you save it for the frenzy @ 30%, it would help both dps and healing. you should l2read.

For Saurfang:

Your healers are just not playing well enough is what it is pure and simple.

A holy paladin makes this fight gravy. We can completely cover the first two marks, by beaconing one target and spamming the other without any issue, and using our most mana efficient spell too (Flash of Light). Holy Light is usually only required if the target has the mark + boiling blood.

As another poster said, there should only be one more mark (usually 3 max), and the other healer can cover them plus cover tanks.

That's what we did and it was relatively "easy" to heal.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

For tanks, use DXE not DBM, DMB's timers are 2-4 seconds late

I understand what people are saying about the healers being able to keep up the marks + tanks. We have only done 5 pulls on it thus far and there was significant improvement across those 5 pulls - so I am sure they will get better on that.

At our pace of when we are getting the marks though, we will have 5 or so by the end. This will make the fight impossible. Just for clarification, the BoP is to be used on the Boiling Blood targets similar to how we used the shields from the disc priest before they changed it?

We also got 'unlucky' where in all the pulls no marks were ever placed on the tanks - and from what I understand that bit of RNG can help a fair margin if it happens. I am not implying that you can't do the fight if this doesn't happen - just saying that this would have likely helped.

Aside from BoP and iceblocks, are any of the classes/specs listed able to also remove the boiling blood? Should we, instead of doing the BoP on the first two targets that get it (as we are now) save it for melee who get it since they will instead hit themselves and the tanks which means more total marks?
    This space for rent.

Saurfang have your rogue keep wound posion up.
    We went from several 3-4 mark 1-3% wipes near enrage to 2 minutes to spare with the 2nd mark just going out.

The rogue will suffer a bit of a dps loss on the meters, but the health gains he is cutting off from happening are huge.

There we go, that should help a lot. Thanks Haggers - it had slipped my mind.
    This space for rent.

For saurfang I'd have your druid go DPS if possible, and use a disc priest/holy pally.

I go elemental for Saurfang and we have a disc priest on marks and boiling blood, and a holy pally on tanks. We get him down before a third mark.