What should I expect if since my account has been hacked?

So I just got hacked, I must have fell for the free unicorn mount or something like that unknowingly. I also received a ban, but not sure for how long. I sent an e-mail to Blizz, but we know that takes for ever for an answer, so in the meantime I'm just wondering what I can expect in terms of getting my gear and gold and all my other fun little things back. I'm pissed too because I was fully decked out on 3 toons. Fully ICC25 man geared with the exception of one trinket (DC Greatness still). Now I just sit and play the waiting game I guess.

Re: What should I expect if since my account has been hacked?

Two words:
    Call. Them. On the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Usually they'll restore all your gear/items, but not your badges. They'll give you about 40 Frost and Triumph, though.

I've had 4 people in my guild get hacked in the past 6 months or so, and all of their accounts were fully restored. Heck, one of them even got the Gbank ninja'd while he was hacked, and that got restored too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Two words:
    ^This.
    And get an Authenticator while you're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Never really had a ban on an account that was hacked. I think I interrupted my hacker in mid stream though. I would try calling Blizzard's technical support instead of e-mailing them. They normally return everything (gear normally in 1-2 days and other items 1-2 weeks).
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Make sure you get ride of the keylogger on your pc.

Call blizzard's billing dept.

Mess around on an alt while you wait about a week or longer for them to restore your stuff.

I got all my stuff back plus some extra gold, but all enchants and gems where gone on my gear.

sounds pretty good I guess. Ill give em a call later on and see what happens. Just sucks my account was banned/suspended so I cant get back on. But I guess I can go a few days, hell we know we all need it. I actually have been trying to get an authenticator but everytime I try to purchase one I get a message saying they are currently unavailable at the time. As far as the keylogger stuff how do I delete them? what should I be looking for? What gets me is I have never responded to anything that says its from blizz or anything like that and I never answer any e-mails from my main computer.

Two words:
    You made me pass coffee through my nose. Thanks!
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Two words:
    Am I the only one who noticed thats actually 5 words?

But yeah defiantly call them your better off that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrested
    Am I the only one who noticed thats actually 5 words?

But yeah defiantly call them your better off that way.
    In two words,

Sar casm