Help Me Decide What Toons

Hey everyone, I've been playing this game for years and its been fun but also time consuming. The reason being time consuming is because I have 5 80's. I'd like to knock that number down to only 2 80's that way I can free up sometime and not go back and forth between all 5. My 5 80's are as follows :

Hunter
    Druid
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue

My main toon since the beginning has been my Druid. His is the only one with all his professions maxed, even cooking and fishing. I also have been playing him because of the pure fact that he has all 4 roles into 1 toon. Melee DPS, Caster DPS, Heals and Tank. Though I find it great I can fulfill any role I find the Druid to be boring. Heals I just can't stand, its not interactive enough. Tanking is a bore because I am a macro freak and I have macro'd everything into 2 buttons for tanking. Melee is actually OK because of the number of buffs you have to keep up and so is spell casting OK. Though I find the DPS factor fun in PvE I find the DPS to suck in PvP. Cats and Moonkin are just not viable.

I've been playing my hunter for quite a bit recently because he was my 2nd toon and he too has all this professions maxed except fishing and cooking. This toon is another one I find to be just OK. I am MM and I find it boring because with a hunter as DPS all you do is hit your shots that are off CD and take priority.

As you can see I am looking for a class or 2 classes actually that are not only good in PvP but require some sort of proc or something in PvE to make the game less dry.

I was leaning towards my Mage and my rogue for awhile but I don't know, I do miss tanking. I was thinking maybe my mage and leveling a Paladin (which is at 73) but again I jut dont know and im so indecisive. Pleaes help thanks

Re: Help Me Decide What Toons

I didn't read too much into all the text, but I would say Druid and Rogue.

Druid because of your already maxed out professions and the fact that they can do everything.
    Rogue because, well, if you go Engineering on it, it's simply the most fun DPS class of them all. Well, in my opinion, of course. (By the way, that goes for both PvE and PvP.)

Hey!

I ask myself that question everytime I log on WoW, simply because I have 6 80's and working on more... I know I'm an altholic. First of all, my main is a druid fully leveled in all professions and second skills as well, I love her a lot but like you said healing gets boring after awhile. So I tried death knight as tank and I love it, I spend all my time on her recently (it helps I'm the main tank of my guild). I never played a warrior but I found my pally tank "to be too easy to play". This is only my personal opinion :P. You can always start a death knight and look around if you like the game play, the first few levels are entertaining and give a good idea of the class.

On the other hand, if you want to do both pve and pvp. I would suggest your mage. I think it can bring a good balance, and I like range dps (easier to get into raids on my server) beside the fact that sometimes I feel like a turret, dpsing without moving.

Anyhow, if you want a tank, pally are fun to play but I personally prefer death knights. Mage would be my second choice simply because they are awesome.

Just play what make you enjoy the game the most, even if it's a rogue :P

Hunter + druid.
    Druid can caster, tank, rogue, and heal
    Hunter can range be OP.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

15+ Year Old Account

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    Dawwwwwww