Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Do you think elemental shaman is the easiest specc in game?

Frost mages, apparently:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-mage/frost-pve-faq/

Didn't even know that Frost was a viable PvE spec, but I guess by timing the right CDs, it works. Spamming Frostbolt couldn't make DPS any easier... well, unless Blizzard decides to give classes an ability that passively does DPS that scales with GearScore. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    ...imo, fury and arms warriors and the still somewhat new non-rupture rogues are easier to play than ele shamans, from my standpoint as a PVEer. I'd say blood and unholy DKs are about an equal level of difficulty and hunters are a little more difficult with a lot more little details to manage like hunters mark, aspects, pet, etc. I guess I'd say ele shammies are middle of the road on PVE difficulty.
    Arms is probably harder to play than anything else on this list. To be fair, it's a really forgiving spec in that you can get pretty high damage output from just mashing buttons, but to actually play near your damage potential is pretty difficult. It's kind of sad that the interesting/challenging warrior damage tree isn't as powerful as the faceroll one and is just seen as a one-button pvp spec.

Pve fury. By far the easiest 10k dps I've ever done night after night after night. After that would be arcane. And yes I play both
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmv2eAESfM
    All I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So you say that Blizzard *did* promise player housing?
    By all means, show me a post to back this up. Go ahead, proof me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You don´t like getting people with new gear don´t pug simple as that - and don´t gripe about it afterwards then your the retard.

easy to learn hard to master. why are elementals in equivalent gear doing 1-3k less dps ?
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

agree with bone and OP: U R BIG FAIL ::::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))))))
    Don't be such a a vagine man

Easy to play, hard to master. If we're talking pve, we dont have any sort oshit-button like Iceblock or Dispersion, so we really have to avoid damage.

About dps, cooldown management together with trinket procs and searing/fire elemental totem - I wouldn't consider playing any class perfectly is easy. But sure it's easy to spam LBs ans LvBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glokkpod
    YES I'M WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BABY (((( CAUSE PIXELS ARE MY LIFE
    Yet you are Crying on World of Warcraft forum??
    0/10 Mr.Troll

easiest to play (maybe after arcane mage, don't have one), hardest to gear
    Anal jokes will never get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Glokkpod
    As topic says, do you think it is?
    also inb4 ARMSLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSJHHvaOdyM

And no, I am not trolling
    You sir, Fails horrible at all aspects of an Elemental Shaman, i got no clue why you're playing one but stop it... you make the Specc look bad.

Aside from that, i would love to see you even getting remotely close to my DPS if it's now that easy, it's pretty clear that you're a troll and got no idea what you're speaking about, at all.

No

Probably rogue is a lil easier (they are both easy) its not quite as easy as people say, you do need to monitor your envenom uptime so it requires some energy pooling etc but still prolly the easiest spec, then maybe ele

easiest spec in the game so far is the mage pve frost spec-> FB, FB, FB,.....

I've only raided on a lock, paladin, and death knight. Easiest out of those IMO was destro lock; keep immolate/curse up, conflag & CB on CD, spam incinerate. Few buttons/ thinking for good results.

I hear arcane mage is pretty damn easy.

Out of all of the characters that I have (Survival/Beast Mastery hunter, Feral (bear/cat) druid, Holy/Retribution paladin, Enhancement/Elemental shaman, Demonology warlock, Fire mage, Blood tank/Unholy DPS death knight, Discipline/Shadow priest), I'd say my mage has the easiest rotation, followed by my shaman as Elemental, and then my hunter as Beast Mastery. Hardest would be my druid as cat, followed by my warlock and then my priest as shadow.

catchy tune
    anyone have the song?

Dear retards,

This is not a PvE discussion, it's about how easy it was to faceroll a shaman in season 6 (:
    I never claimed to be the worlds best druid, warrior, shaman, hunter, mage etc etc etc etc etc so please keep your stupid comments about how "bad" I am to yourself.
    Also, if you say I'm bad then please post your ratings together with armory+some kind of proof that character is you.
    Brb 1 week..

@ nicsicsix
    its ronald jenkees - outer space

Fury warr is really really easy....BT and WW on cd....and !Slam when it procs in between BT and WW. That and HS spam.
    Mut rogues are hella easy too.