Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Healing needs a massive nerf...

A good dps facing a good healer and using all their abilities to try and stop healing when both are equally geared, should result in the dps wins after a few mins. 2+ of the same quality dps on a single healer should mean dead healer no matter what that healer does. There should be no need to coordinate CC and whatnot as if it were a lvl 82 elite (which are easier to solo than a healer) or some form of boss. In a numbers game where 1 = 1 = 1, 1+1>1, and shouldn't require anymore than that. ESPECIALLY, when the healer is not putting in any more effort than the DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellas
    seems like someone cant kill a healer in arenas and is pissed off.
    Why is it that when people post things that they think need changing, some kid posts *hell he must be pist*

It needs a nerf, no ifs whats or buts.., blizz knows this they even said it themselfs and did a lil 10% less healing, i just dont think its enough.

Deleted

It's not exactly hard to decipher what happend here: Obviously, this druid had another healer, but you didn't notice, and then you were convinced that something was wrong, and before checking the combat log, you rushed to a non-blizzard-related website, and decided to QQ.

I play a rogue in pve/pvp (50/50) in pvp, and i have no problem, what so ever, keeping down skilled resto druids, and killing the-less-skilled druids.

Obviously, you did something wrong, or there was a factor you didn't notice.

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios
    It's not exactly hard to decipher what happend here: Obviously, this druid had another healer, but you didn't notice, and then you were convinced that something was wrong, and before checking the combat log, you rushed to a non-blizzard-related website, and decided to QQ.

I play a rogue in pve/pvp (50/50) in pvp, and i have no problem, what so ever, keeping down skilled resto druids, and killing the-less-skilled druids.

Obviously, you did something wrong, or there was a factor you didn't notice.

/thread.
    there was no other heal k thx next troll.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mootickler
    In all honesty, it shouldnt take 4+ people to kill a healer.
    No it shouldn't, though I mean this in a different sense than you do. You say it shouldn't because it seems OP, I say it shouldn't because if 4 people learn their classes at even 15% efficiency, they should be able to take down 1 Druid.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Nerf damage & healing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Im not quite sure why blizz idolizes heals in pvp as gods, i mean seriously, for example, in sota and myself (arms) , ret, and a rouge could not kill this druid, with my buffs, and item procs id hit over 7k ap, have 50% arp, ms on the druid, rogue has wound and the druid is still able to heal through it? Hell i was doing 899-1300 dmg bs with all this going on...

I can understand doing low dmg vs a tank, but healers and clothies are suppose to be squishy..
    It would be really awesome if you pvpers would STOP asking for nerfs that dramatically affect PVE play. No one cares that you can't kill "random class A" this week - and you won't care in a month from now too.

So shut up about your random "make-me-happy-right-now" crap and leave the pve abilities alone. Should rename this thread Idiot Dpser's Need Head Injury

Maybe if you gave a reason other than: here's my one time I couldn't kill a healer, oh I don't have proof of my skill, oh I don't have proof of arena experience...

and maybe if you weren't in a BG, you would have a viable argument.

However, all you've been doing this thread is not responding to our points and not actually making a new point to support your idea that healers should be nerfed.

Do you understand how druid healing works? Have you replied to the points about how hard switches affect resto druids? No.

So until you do so, your points will get no respect, and telling me "go away I'm right" isn't going to get anything done.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    also they are leather not cloth =p and have more armor than a plate in tree form. makes sense right?
    LOL. Really. My 5300GS Druid in moonkin has half the armor of my 4300GS Pally,
    and ToL gets slightly more than half the armor bonus moonkin get, so no.... Try again.

Say what you want but people only QQ about resto druids being op, no other healer is problem. So in such insance amount of QQ there must be some truth.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    Say what you want but people only QQ about resto druids being op, no other healer is problem. So in such insance amount of QQ there must be some truth.
    What's your second choice?

Chances are there was. Im a holy pally and was doing EoS the other day where me some random dps and a restro did were cappign stuff Simply bc the druid would run up in the middle of guys and they would focus on him. I stayed back and just dropped holy lights bombs on him and then dps would just pick off random guys. That druid never got below 50% with about 4 guys on him so yes there was another healer when you trying to kill him. LOL it might of even been me and that druid :-P

So your telling me 4 ppl couldn't kill a resto druid yet he couldn't kill you 4 in the process. so whats the problem you have stuns interrupts learn to play your class b/c that druid apparently knows his class a lot better than you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    So you are saying more QQ = more truth. Right.

FFS HEALERS ARE CASTING HEALS THIS IS BULLSHIT

l2interrupt
    STFU and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz
    I really saw no reason for the natures grasp buff either, it was truly unneeded.
    Maybe because it rooted a dk's pet, a boomkins treants, a dks bloodworms etc without actually rooting who you wanted it to root.

Quote Originally Posted by Azranas
    FFS HEALERS ARE CASTING HEALS THIS IS BULLSHIT

l2interrupt
    lifebloom,rejuvenation,swiftmend can be interrupted

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem
    Maybe because it rooted a dk's pet, a boomkins treants, a dks bloodworms etc without actually rooting who you wanted it to root.
    Lots of blood dks running around i guess, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    lifebloom,rejuvenation,swiftmend can be interrupted
    Those will not keep up a resto druid against 3 good dps. At some point he will have to regrowth or nourish or die.

Unless he can manage to run away, but then that's your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by DAST
    Lots of blood dks running around i guess, huh?
    He was giving examples. Stop nit-picking. More examples: Hunter pets, warlock pets etc.

Gief degeneration back to dks and let's watch the resto druids die just like anyother non immortal healer.
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.