Tailoring, Jewelcrafting or Alchemy?

So, I'm a 460 enchanter and a 440-ish tailor. Tailoring at the moment doesn't offer anything to me, it's pretty damn useless.
    Should I drop tailoring for Alchemy or Jewelcrafting?
    I already have 2 JC'ers toons but no alch.
    Should I pick JC for the BoP gems or pick Alchemy for the flasks and mixology?
    Thanks in advance for the help

Re: Tailoring, Jewelcrafting or Alchemy?

Tailoring isn't so bad if you are a clothie; the ability to create next-to-free leg and cloak enchants + craft bags for easy sells on the AH make it worth going that last mile and finishing up your tailoring. For instance I regularly sell the 22 slot glacial bag for about 650g. If you're still leveling your toon there is some value in crafting your own gear (though in most cases you can just buy the finished goods on the AH cheaper than the mats.) Your mileage may vary.

In terms of pve I would stick to the back enchant from tailoring,in terms of pvp I would take JC for it's flexibility through BoP gems and in terms of making money I would again pick JC (especially the combo Ench/JC flees huge amounts of money) or alchemy for the transmutes (just because you said you have 2toons with JC).

Deleted

Id keep tailor as the new expansion will be out soon so happy days on crafting profs and that will give you a lot more golds.

get alchemy on another char

Thing is I barely use Tailoring anymore, I use the 23 haste enchant for the cloak and I rarely change my gear. JC would give me a good burst and alch means I would have flasks much easier. The problem isn't really money, it's more about the utility and the benefits those professions could bring.
    Sadly I don't have another char that could be an alch +(

I didnt know this but one of my guildies had mentioned it.

When creating Spellweave, Ebonweave, and Moonshroud, you gain a 30 minute buff.
    (ie. creating Spellweave gives you a 30 minute haste buff), and they are stackable.

Since 3.3.3 has removed the cooldown, as well as, the location requirement for Tailors to create Spellweave, Ebonweave, and Moonshroud you can now bring the mats necessary for creating the cloth; create 1, 2 or all 3, and gain that buff for 30 minutes for raiding!

I dont have a tailor so I dont know how valuable this is or how acurrate it is but thought I would share.

that's actually pretty clever haha
    anyway, thanks everyone for the help, I think I'll keep tailoring for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizicle
    create 1, 2 or all 3, and gain that buff for 30 minutes for raiding!
    You won't gain any buffs because they've been removed.