Poll: Well, what is your favorite Dragonflight Leader, and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your favorite Dragonflight Leader?

So, what is your favorite Dragon Aspect? I put all of them, plus Infinite Dragonflight, since we do not know who leads them. Why do you choose that leader? Also put a silly one in there, but feel free to discuss.

Personally, I like Nozdormu the best, because of the speculation surrounding him.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Re: What is your favorite Dragonflight Leader?

I said Deathwing just because he is a fucking badass, it's only a shame that he went insane. Think about it though, almost destroyed the alliance, persuaded every dragonflight to give up some of their power (even though it was later destroyed), he has so much power in him that it burns his skin off so he has to have metal fused onto his skin, and created an entirely new dragonflight.

I like Nozdormu quite a lot as well but not as much as Deathwing

I voted Alexstrasza because she is one of the most powerful dragon aspects (behind the late Malygos and Deathwing, of course) but doesn't have a holier-than-thou attitude, and isn't hostile to mortals just because we aren't coverend in scales with wings.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I love Ysera personally because I am a druid . Also she is really underestimated as a superpower. "Oh, all she can do is make you have nightmares." She can make you dream about going through hell and making it seem like it was real. GO YSERA!!

Nozdormu was always my favorite to read about.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Azueriteaza because she is the most peaceful dragon in azeroth :P
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted

Voted Neltharion simply becuz the black dragons looks coolest

15+ Year Old Account

I voted Alexstrazsa, i like her elf form best

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

lols dark you just like teh females.

I was going to start an Old God thread but my head is hurting too much. I'm sick /cry. On the brighside, it looks like they lifted the ban on MMO from my school's internet!

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Alexstrasza. Do I really need to explain myself?

On a srs note, Deathwing. He is not only the most strong and badass leader, but his entire family is just like him, strong and badass. Deathwing is the perfect case of 'leadership by example'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Voted nozdurmo, Cus we he´s going to backstab us all cus he´s tomuch off a pussy to accept his own death, but giving us all an untimly 1 is perfectly fine.

So i voted him because i want my self that Infinite dragon mount.. Just you all watch!!!!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

Malygos, he was awesome before he went insane, and his insanity at seeing the majority of his flight killed before him is quite understandable. I am sad for him. Looks like Kalecgos will be taking over leadership of the remaining blues now that Malygos is dead.

You don't get to see the jovial Malygos that is portrayed in the earlier parts of War of the Ancients trilogy. Although it would be awesome to have some CoT instance where you get to meet the aspects before the dragon/demon soul was created.

Alexstrasza, only cause I have a trinket to summon her consort, That = win in my book.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Miled995
    lols dark you just like teh females.

I was going to start an Old God thread but my head is hurting too much. I'm sick /cry. On the brighside, it looks like they lifted the ban on MMO from my school's internet!
    So long as their Elf or space goat, i dont like many of the others :P

I gotta come up with a old god thread tonight! thanks for reminding me ;D

10+ Year Old Account

prob malygos coz hes blue and everyone knows blue is cool...or chromie because shes so cuttte

Chromie OWNS! Why they gave the bronze dragonflight leadership to Nozdormu I'll never know...
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    prob malygos coz hes blue and everyone knows blue is cool...or chromie because shes so cuttte
    Yes, everyone loves Chromie, but Chromie is a guy in female gnome form.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig