Haste or Spell power trinket (PVP)

for affliction warlock pvp I'm using the titan forge rune of audacity and about to get battlemasters. Should I switch my rune out for the haste one or keep the spellpower one and same thing with battlemasters spell power one or haste. I'm thinking spellpower ones but not completely sure

Re: Haste or Spell power trinket (PVP)

haste
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&cn=Ultmage
    Armory

Spellpower. But depends on how much Haste you want and how much you have. But normally 128 haste vs. 150 Spellpower is a bad trade.

Haste affects corruption (which is, to be honest, your second biggest damage dealer, and affects nightfall procs) and Drain ticks (Along with haunt and UA cast times). Spell power affects the power of everything.

I've seen people use both, but I've seen more people (and I do, too) use SP.

the only reason i would say spell power is that sometimes you don't have a rolling corruption in pvp...

U want somewhere between 600-800 haste... I have 750ish haste using 2 haste trinkets and spellstone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Haste affects corruption (which is, to be honest, your second biggest damage dealer, and affects nightfall procs) and Drain ticks (Along with haunt and UA cast times). Spell power affects the power of everything.
    correction, corruption IS your biggest damage dealer as aff...

spec nightfall and glyph quick decay and corruption... faster ticks = more instant sb's... That 3k sb u get from having the extra haste trumphs the extra 100 damage per tick of corruption with the sp... imo