Thread: EU Shadowmourne

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: EU Shadowmourne

What's kinda funny about the DK's spec is that he isn't specced into reaping, which is supposed to bring higher DPS than reapingless at that gear level

Also; his OS/MS (depending on frequency) is a tanking-spec.

Frostmourne + tankingspec + tanking-gear = SO MUCH WIN, THE WORLD CAN'T HANDLE IT OMG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Gratz!
    [size=1]Cataclysm 10 man raiding guild looking for skilled players.

A warrior with Shadowmourne is all that matters:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nflight&cn=Mov

Quote Originally Posted by Tunedbeats
    A warrior with Shadowmourne is all that matters:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nflight&cn=Mov

Makes the Priest inside me go eep. Congrats to all with Shadowmourne!
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Oh deary.. Almost 11k achievement points on the DK... I wonder when that guy last saw sunlight!
    [size=1]Cataclysm 10 man raiding guild looking for skilled players.

Many grats on the Shadowmourne.

Am I the only one to think that the Kirin Tor ilvl 200 ring is a tad misplaced with the rest of the gear?

I imagine he just used it to get the port to dalaran and forgot to replace with his real ring.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

GZ

Quote Originally Posted by qbert
    This not EU first :\ dateCompleted="2010-03-24T19:40:00+01:00"
    I think this first in eu
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...B5%D1%80%D1%81
    dateCompleted="2010-03-24T19:36:00+01:00"

P.S.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...%AD&gn=Balance
    dateCompleted="2010-03-24T23:59:00+01:00" Not EU first ;D

I like how OP goes "look guise world 2nd shadowmourne" and people like like 4-5 other people that got it before him. He got powwnt

http://armorylite.com/score/

"tons" of people getting it these days. Not so legendary anymore, heh?

Few points:

Never said it was world 2nd, just that i got it

I tank as much as i dps, soo i have a generel pve spec, and not 1 focused for singletarget and for for aoe

Yes, that aint my normal ring

No, i see the sun plenty, got a window right next to my desk

Hello grizzi, very nice penis u have there.

grats
    biym

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    What's kinda funny about the DK's spec is that he isn't specced into reaping, which is supposed to bring higher DPS than reapingless at that gear level

Also; his OS/MS (depending on frequency) is a tanking-spec.

Frostmourne + tankingspec + tanking-gear = SO MUCH WIN, THE WORLD CAN'T HANDLE IT OMG!

At his gear level, and considering 3.3.3 just dropped... his Spec is correct... with Shadowmourne and the changes to Icy Talons, 17 subbed in frost w/ 54 in unholy (reapingless) is number one..

edit.. this is all subject to which DK's armory was referenced..

inb4 world first paladin with shadowmourne

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    inb4 world first paladin with shadowmourne
    already was put in back there, the US guy from Legions on Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Plumadonkey

At his gear level, and considering 3.3.3 just dropped... his Spec is correct... with Shadowmourne and the changes to Icy Talons, 17 subbed in frost w/ 54 in unholy (reapingless) is number one..

edit.. this is all subject to which DK's armory was referenced..
    Actually, the spec i have now, is a pvp spec

And yes, subfrost is a dpsupgrade, ~50 dps... it aint enough for me to lose QOL over, in the same way as expertise aint the best stat for dks in sims, ill still try and keep as close to the cap as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzi
    Great. Another useless DK getting a legendary. What a waste. Seriously...you start at 58 basically (55 but its a cake walk) do nothing to get all blues while the rest of us work our asses off for it, and then get legendaries. DK's were the biggest mistake to happen to this game. Grats nonetheless, but shame a DK got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei
    Great. Another useless DK getting a legendary. What a waste. Seriously...you start at 58 basically (55 but its a cake walk) do nothing to get all blues while the rest of us work our asses off for it, and then get legendaries. DK's were the biggest mistake to happen to this game. Grats nonetheless, but shame a DK got it.
    jealous troll is jealous.

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei
    Pretty sure that i have worked my butt of alot more than you

What's up with the PvP and tanking spec, I know DK's can use 2-handers for tanking, but still, no DPS spec, kinda makes you wonder though.

Im curious what kind of dps increase that warrior got when he started using shadowmourne.