Thread: EU Shadowmourne

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: EU Shadowmourne

Gratz
    The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Elrondir
    What's up with the PvP and tanking spec, I know DK's can use 2-handers for tanking, but still, no DPS spec, kinda makes you wonder though.
    As i said, my main spec is DPS, but i tank soo much that my offspec is for tanking, and then i change my DPS spec when i pvp, because they share some glyphs.

well aint that fking beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    Frostmourne + tankingspec + tanking-gear = SO MUCH WIN, THE WORLD CAN'T HANDLE IT OMG!

-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzi
    Pretty sure that i have worked my butt of alot more than you
    I very very highly doubt that. You got a toon to what...50 is it, or 58? I don't remember what you need. Then you rolled a "roflfaceroll" class, probably leveled Blood or Frost since both are faceroll specs, got to 80, (yawn), and now brag about having a legendary. That thing isn't a legendary.

Thunderfury.
    Sulfuron (sp?): Hand of Ragnaros (again, SP? mine sucks). THOSE were Legendaries. THOSE you worked your butt off for up to months on end, depending on how fast you could get everything. THOSE you couldnt just do a bunch of dailys for gold then buy the mats. You earned gold the hard way. You grinded and grinded for it. Now you can make what, 5k a day I read somewhere if you're dedicated enough? What you have is an epic with a pretty stat and a pretty orange color. That's not a legendary. Nothing since BC has been, and nothing most likely ever will unless they bring back The Ashbringer somehow, but since Tirion has a grip on it, I don't see how.

Congratz! God im so jealus :-X ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei
    I very very highly doubt that. You got a toon to what...50 is it, or 58? I don't remember what you need. Then you rolled a "roflfaceroll" class, probably leveled Blood or Frost since both are faceroll specs, got to 80, (yawn), and now brag about having a legendary. That thing isn't a legendary.

Thunderfury.
    Sulfuron (sp?): Hand of Ragnaros (again, SP? mine sucks). THOSE were Legendaries. THOSE you worked your butt off for up to months on end, depending on how fast you could get everything. THOSE you couldnt just do a bunch of dailys for gold then buy the mats. You earned gold the hard way. You grinded and grinded for it. Now you can make what, 5k a day I read somewhere if you're dedicated enough? What you have is an epic with a pretty stat and a pretty orange color. That's not a legendary. Nothing since BC has been, and nothing most likely ever will unless they bring back The Ashbringer somehow, but since Tirion has a grip on it, I don't see how.
    Ive been playing since Eu release.. I got 6 level 80 chars.. Get over it man..

Gz to everyone with the very hot new shiny Orange Weapons..!

nice looking wep

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    I got my Death's Demise title raiding with Balance.

Great group of guys and a well deserved Shadowmourne.

Gz Grizzi
    I got Death's demise , Celestial Defender and Val'anyr with Balance btw Hi Maccers !

and indeed well deserved grizzi grats on the legandery , for those who is making this post Ej forums about DK pretty much you can learn from this guy your class better since you look like clueless

- Dark

Thunderfury.
    You're a dumbass.

You act as if every DK didn't already have a main at max level and was a raider with another toon. And don't make me laugh at faceroll. Most specs in the game are just as easy, if not easier than DK with Frost being a more difficult spec than most.

Looking at the /played on this DK, I have 120 days total time played. The total time played at level 80 is 105 days. I'm probably one of the slowest levelers you'll know.

On my pally(which I leveled from 1-80 BTW!), I have 29 days total with 20 days at 80.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    Frostmourne + tankingspec + tanking-gear = SO MUCH WIN, THE WORLD CAN'T HANDLE IT OMG!
    i lol'd hard!

Pretty awesome, gratz

15+ Year Old Account

http://wtfismygearscore.com/gearscor...=Executus&r=EU

i know it's the gear, not skill, measurement, but still..

holy.
    fucking.
    shit.

Sieras from Ronin on Kor'gall EU got it last week or so. So no, this is deffo not a world 2nd.

10+ Year Old Account

the op made this thread on march 25th.

1 week ago it was april 4th......you're wrong
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Angry
    Sieras from Ronin on Kor'gall EU got it last week or so. So no, this is deffo not a world 2nd.
    This thread was started at march 25.

And it's definately not a world second now, no, lol. But hi from Kor'gall

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    congratz to them, Is this the world 2nd?
    Wazuka-Edge from Garona got it on April 7th, 2010, I believe. Or the 6th, can't remember.

Thunderfury.
    you.make.me.want.to KILL MYSELF

you think getting shadowmourne is a cake walk, HAHAHAHAHAH!

YOU think
    getting 2000 souls(or w/e it is)
    50 RARE AS HELL shards to drop,
    BUYING all those saronites
    and killing the end wing boss'

are easy???
    you really need to think before your post. Im not saying 60 legendaries are not hard but comon, this took months to get aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

grats

10+ Year Old Account

Some guy in Heist on Ganjuros-EU have it since a while back.
    Vol'jin fanboy