Patch 3.3.3 Problems

Okay, So upon trying to DL 3.3.3 I got this:

The patch "enUS\DBFilesClient\Item.dbc" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 1469013, actual 1273492.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

So, I ask a GM whats up, He says run my computer in safe mode (Which I did and was completely useless) Or run in admin mode (Mind you Im using Windows 7)

That too, Is useless.

So I try reinstalling all my Patches, and get the Error above.... THIS TIME it stops at 3.3.2.... I dont know what to do here and im literally Face palming at GM's

Re: Patch 3.3.3 Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    I'd personally facepalm at myself if i was you as it's possibly a corrupt download.

Define: Corrupt Download, As in PATCH? OR WoW?

And how does one fix this?

P.S. Nice Avatar

This happened to me once, I just ended up reinstalling wow. Repairing and re-dling the patchs never did it.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    This happened to me once, I just ended up reinstalling wow. Repairing and re-dling the patchs never did it.

Thank god, Im going to go do that....