Haven't played frost for awhile..

KM+FS or KM+HB?
    My HB's crit pretty hard before, but I don't have any damage addon that can combine my DW weapon strikes, so I can't compare.
    Which is better to use with a KM proc?

**EDIT**
    Could somebody write a macro for me that works for Blood Tap+Unbreakable Armor, then removes the Blood Tap buff?
    An explanation of when to do this would be helpful as well. :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Re: Haven't played frost for awhile..

With ICC weapons (both 2.5+) Frost Strike + KM pulls ahead of HB+KM procs. If you do not fall in this criteria then it is a better increase to use HB+KM.

Edit:
    KM+FS will always be first on your priority list next to keeping diseases up (assuming you are using GoD). HB falls last below Blood Strike if I am not mistaken. If someone cares to correct me on that please do.
    Unbreakable Armor Macro:

#showtooltip Unbreakable Armor
    /cast Blood Tap
    /stopcasting
    /cast Unbreakable Armor
    /stopcasting
    /cancelaura Blood Tap

Alrighty then..
    I'd suppose with a Rime+KM proc, I'd be better off using FS before I even consider the free HB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Karanos the DK
    KM+FS will always be first on your priority list next to keeping diseases up.
    I'm not sure this is still the case. With most dks dropping down to 4/5 KM or less, and fewer points in Black Ice, I wouldn't be surprised if using Oblit and coming back to the KM proc is a better choice. During ICC tonight I was getting up to 23k Oblits, but my Frost Strike crits were only around 12-14k.