Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: The hunter below me...

Nope, never been a pet addict. I use the ones that are the best for PvE and PvP nothing more .

The hunter below me has full Wrathfull and facerolls everything in his sight

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    Weren't we all in the 1-10 range, before we get pets?

Sadly, to my shame, I actually invested talent points to boost Raptor Strike and the such before I realized I wasn't supposed to melee stuff. I kept those points for quite a long time until I realized I could reset talents. In my defense, my hunter was my first char.

The hunter below me collects Spirit Beasts
    Yep i admit my guilt ^_^
    Cant wait for more stable slots though...

The hunter Below me killed a spirit beast just because another one was about to tame it.... (happend to me more than once :'()
    Retired

the hunter above me is stupid enough to skip a post.

@ nicolicious: no I don't have any pvp gear, I faceroll in my PvE set

the hunter below me knows how to make good use of viper sting and barely runs oom in PvE because of it.

As long as the boss/adds have mana I can keep myself from going OOM.

The hunter below me has run out of arrows/bullets mid boss-fight and was forced to become the mythical "melee hunter".

Quote Originally Posted by Mazro
    As long as the boss/adds have mana I can keep myself from going OOM.

The hunter below me has run out of arrows/bullets mid boss-fight and was forced to become the mythical "melee hunter".
    soooo true haha.

(close to the same as prev question)
    the hunter's bow below me has broken midfight and you had to go melee.

only once have i had a broken bow and had to do that

the hunter below me has played a bg and before death pops deterrence and used all his traps as a present

Quote Originally Posted by Zharen
    only once have i had a broken bow and had to do that

the hunter below me has played a bg and before death pops deterrence and used all his traps as a present
    Always, I also try to get off a Raptor Strike for massive damage(!)

The Hunter below me uses his pet's name to make a pun of his own in-game nick.

Nope sry, all my pets are named "Huntersrbad" since BC when hunters were a joke.

The hunter below me rages everytime his pet get stuck in RoV arena.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    Nope sry, all my pets are named "Huntersrbad" since BC when hunters were a joke.

The hunter below me rages everytime his pet get stuck in RoV arena.
    Who doesn't? :@

The hunter below me love to MD to retards in PUG's and Heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by cyceron
    A wild Kumduh appears.
    Kumduh casts Take a Chill Pill.
    You cannot perform any actions for 7 turns of the moon and sun.
    I must say that was one of the best bans I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Triprunner
    Who doesn't? :@

The hunter below me love to MD to retards in PUG's and Heroic
    Not exactly, but all four of us (yes, we raid with a shitload of hunters, but it's fine, we're all at 10k+ anyways!) do always choose a random squishy DPS in my 25-raid to simultaneously MD to when pulling that Sister Svalna valk before Dreamwalker. This just in: shadow priests CAN tank for as long as dispersion and BoP last!

The hunter below me has viciously fought for the right to be 'the marker' so they can stand completely still for the entire Festergut fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Not exactly, but all four of us (yes, we raid with a shitload of hunters, but it's fine, we're all at 10k+ anyways!) do always choose a random squishy DPS in my 25-raid to simultaneously MD to when pulling that Sister Svalna valk before Dreamwalker. This just in: shadow priests CAN tank for as long as dispersion and BoP last!

The hunter below me has viciously fought for the right to be 'the marker' so they can stand completely still for the entire Festergut fight.
    I've done that for Deathwhisper, does that count?

Hunter below me once tried to use a mace.

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard
    I've done that for Deathwhisper, does that count?

Hunter below me once tried to use a mace.
    In my defence, all weapons are Hunter weapons!

The Hunter below me had to kite Rotface's Oozes as the OT was incapable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillize
    In my defence, all weapons are Hunter weapons!

The Hunter below me had to kite Rotface's Oozes as the OT was incapable.
    Nope, Tanks fail @ kiting ooze?

The hunter below me MDs the #1 dps threat constantly in hopes of killing that SoB for beating you

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    Nope, Tanks fail @ kiting ooze?

The hunter below me MDs the #1 dps threat constantly in hopes of killing that SoB for beating you
    Guilty ^^ My MD and a rogues TOTT on a nuking paladin with 5.9k GS was to much for the tank ^^

The hunter below me doesn't understand why some ppl overwrites their Hunters Mark when they have Imp + Glyph, while the hunter below me dont have it! ;D

I'm guilty of sooo many of these but yes, I have and WILL overwrite your glyphed and talented HM, in the hopes of knocking you down that 50 dps i need to beat you. I understand what i'm doing, i'm just a jerk.

The hunter below me, while playing an alt, keeps looking for his Hunter's Mark / Pet attack macro (I know I do!)
    Viperfangs --- Khoriann --- Anethel --- Litestrike --- Synergy --- Darkviper --- Sintentions
    - Hunter ----- Shaman ----- Druid ----- Paladin ----- Priest ------- DK ------- Warlock -
    -===- <Dauntless> -===- Anetheron US

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfang
    I'm guilty of sooo many of these but yes, I have and WILL overwrite your glyphed and talented HM, in the hopes of knocking you down that 50 dps i need to beat you. I understand what i'm doing, i'm just a jerk.

The hunter below me, while playing an alt, keeps looking for his Hunter's Mark / Pet attack macro (I know I do!)
    I allways spam my Dissangage key when someone gets in meele range on my priest. That counts doesnt it?

Hunter bellow me gemmed for Arp and suddenly had crap dps

Haha hasn't happened though :P

Hunter below me uses snake trap in PvP while they are trying to CCCombo an enemy player

Don't pvp on my hunter anymore, so no

The hunter below me has lines such as "Not the face not the face!" and "Superfly!" macroed into his FD and Disengage abilites.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbz77
    Don't pvp on my hunter anymore, so no

The hunter below me has lines such as "Not the face not the face!" and "Superfly!" macroed into his FD and Disengage abilites.
    Not yet I don't :P

The hunter below me gets called out for bad dps on saurkraut 25 when they spend 80% of their dps time on adds because the other ranged can't kite/avoid blood beasts properly.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    The hunter below me gets called out for bad dps on saurkraut 25 when they spend 80% of their dps time on adds because the other ranged can't kite/avoid blood beasts properly.
    I only get called out when I decide that I don't need to switch to adds.

The hunter below me has tried to jump off LM and disengage only to realize that they aren't in combat. Actually any high place in that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.