Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My Problem With Raid Design

well, it could be like mauradon, and have a few different zone-in points. different portals that would be decently
    accesible that would teleport you to different portions of the instance, given you've progressed far enough to
    see those areas. :3 maybe argent channelers could set up waypoints after each wing is cleared server-wide, or
    through quests or somethin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    I too was expecting more when it came to ICC, and it does feel unfinished (Like the rune portal looking things outside every wing). I was hoping to bust into prof patricides room and see him working along with other chemists (Kinda like BWL) and the such.
    Also it doesnt "Feel" like your progressing up the tower to the lich king, When I think of the frozen throne this is what I thought I would have been climbing on the final path to the lich king http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7...eature=related Hell a RTS cinematic from 2002 > WotLKs end cinematic and thats sad
    The tricky thing is the placing of the throne. As Arthas climbs the stairs, the Frozen Throne is in its pre-retconned area - a giant gaping chasm that traversed most of IC and held most of the swaming scourge within it.
    Afterwards - as Arthas has merged with Ner'zhul and is sitting atop the throne as it zooms out - the throne (and The Spire) has risen out of the chasm and is now in the ocean.
    In WoW - the entire citadel has been built around the spire, it is no longer in a section of ocean and the Frozen Throne now has its own little 'room' where the citadel has been built to stop at the stop of the spire instead of stop at the throne.

Although I must admit, ascending a spiralling staircase of ice and seeing the LK for the first time would be epic.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Aren't there dailys to fight the huge undead armies out the citadel? Diddn't we get in with that huge argent tournament ram? I thought he diddn't bring armies against us because when we killed his servants he wanted to test us one last time before he made us his servants? I'm pretty sure they did think of all this..