Strength/Armour Pen

Hi Guys,

just started doing some arena and was wandering what i should gem in? to be honest i have gemmed arp so far and i`m carrying that stat at 14%! do i continue gemming this or should i scrap these and gem strength?

cheers for the help

grizz ;D

80 warrior
    arms
    fully furious

Re: Strength/Armour Pen

Oh hai i am random person tell me what to do with no information at all

give armory link atleast...
    STFU and kill shit.

Can't really answer your question as to what is "better" but if you want, go to www.arenajunkies.com on the right side look at the tabs and hit "player". The #1 player should be a guy called "hoodrch" and he's an orc warrior. Use him as a model for you gear and gems. He uses ArP.

Don't know much about warriors, although I am certain u need a arp proc trinket+ a high end weapon to gem arp

u want 100% armor pen... and its obtainable with some pve gear... but what i suggest u is to get as much arp as possible with full gemming (ignoring gem sockets and just getting the meta gem requirement) and getting sundering neck and a armor pen proc trinket (grim toll, mjolnir runestone or needle encrusted scorpion)... if u reach 50% passive plus the trinket u can get close to 100% during procs...
    anyway, just go for armor pen all out, u'll see a net increase in dmg against all armor levels, even cloth