Thread: Manaproblems?

Manaproblems?

So was doing the regular run through ICC25 Normal last night and was loving the haste on FS etc etc.

But.... I seemed to loose mana really fast. Enhancement shammy said he was noticing it too.

Did they change anything about the mana-cost for shocks?

I'll use thunderstorm more often its not that, just wondering if anyone else noticed this?

Re: Manaproblems?

Well, maybe I'm missing something here but doesn't it mean you cast more Flame Shocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelcalypse
    Well, maybe I'm missing something here but doesn't it mean you cast more Flame Shocks?
    Maybe... Since I dont do hardmodes I have 3 points in Convection and ofc 1 in Shamanistic Focus.
    The thing is the shocks themselves dont really cost alot of mana.

What struck me was maybe just maybe one of the talents (thinking Shamanistic Focus) isnt reducing
    the cost by 45%. Since the Enhancement shammy was noticing it too.

Then again as you said. Could just be that more Flame shocks are going out. Just seemed strange
    that more FS would deplete my mana pool faster then the excessive useage of CL on trash.

i didn't notice a difference in 25 man this week, and i have 0/5 convection,

Personally I haven't had any problems with mana after the haste changes. Perhaps you were just short on replenishment or wasn't paying attention to water shield? I still found mana to be a non issue, odd :/.

I ran ICC25 tonight and didn't notice a mana problem at any point during the raid, i never use my mana shield since well i don't need the mana. And Thunderstorm only very rarely since both Thunderstorm and Water shield takes up global cool-downs in my rotation.

It could maybe somehow be a lack of Replenishment which makes a huge difference in mana regen.

Its the only reason i could see how your mana should go down faster then before the patch.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by Appelcalypse
    The enhancement shaman wouldn't be. In fact, he would be casting more FS in most situations (17% base mana) and fewer ES (18% base mana), but still the same total number of shocks. So the enhancement shaman would be using less mana.