10+ Year Old Account

Which is the better upgrade

i currently have 102 frost badges and am confused about what to purchase next, i was thinking t10 chest piece for the Arp considering im aiminig for hardcapp even tho i lose abt, 17arp, i lose alot of hit as well and im already below hit cap as it is, ive spreadsheeted it several times and it puts "shadow seekers tunic" ahead of "ifkirus sack of wonders" which is the only way to solve my hit problem but i lose alot of Arp as well, heres my link any suggestions??? pls and ty....[urlhttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Fenris&cn=Batmanjl][/url]

Re: Which is the better upgrade

Whats the point in ignoring 70% of the enemies armour if you miss/dodge/parry

There is no way around it, you need to be poison hit capped to maximize your damage. Not to mention the OH miss rate is probably horrible at 287 hit not to mention being below expertise cap. I would recommend AT THE VERY LEAST throwing some Accurate Amertine in your yellow slots until you are at 26 Expertise and you will more than likely be back up to your poison hit cap. Also try for Saurfang's Cold-Forged Band from Saurfang 10 man.

The main thing that you have to realize is that you may have to lose ArP to fix your stat issues and when you do that you will see your DPS rise.........Armor Pen is not the end all be all of Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account

yea i had accurate ametrines in all my yellow slots, and when i changed then to arp my dps and evis crits went up slighty, and it does make sense what both of you siad, any more suggestions

I can see your armory profile ( some error on wowarmory). As for the hit rating u dont need more then 12% spell hit ( around 315 hit rating cant remember) if u dont have spriest/boomkin in the raid. If u do atleast 9% spell hit ( 250-260 hit rating cant remember the exact numbers but u can check tooltip) will be fine. Anything pass that rating is ofc dps upgrade but not as big as other stats I will give u an example if u have like 200 more hit rating u would have 6% less miss chance then with 250/260 hit rating thus doing like 3-5% more dmg with ur white attacks but for those 200 hit rating u could get a lot better stats like arp/ap/critical which would increase your overall dmg not only white attack Only thing u must be aware is the crit cap ( u can check spread sheets). For combat its fine u wont hit hard crit cap(with 250-300 hit rating) that easily as for mutilate u would like to have a bit more crit 350 at least since u will have a lot more crit chance. Also hit rating dosnt effect glancing attacks

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Keep in mind, that hit rating keeps the crit cap monster at bay. If your SS has you crit capping, hit rating becomes the most valuable stat pretty much always.

10+ Year Old Account

so would my best bet be to wait and see if ifkirus sack of wonders drops, or spend the badges on a new upgrade, spreedsheet has them all almost neck and neck dps wise, but it shows some poison miss rate with anything other than the sack of wonders...