Can someone simcraft me??

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moon&cn=Tiffeh

It won't let me do it. Says I have no mainhand equipped, when I obviously do!

Predicting damage - the right way.

Re: Can someone simcraft me??

!!! Why thank ya very much. =p

I would have done it by now but SimCraft 333-1 won't run on this machine for some reason. I have successfully used 332 in the past on this guy. Not gonna mess with it this close to the end of the workday.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Ty as well for the thought, I did everything the previous poster asked me to except wasted gold on enchanting a cape ill replace in a few days. >< (Here's hoping)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Minia
    Ty as well for the thought, I did everything the previous poster asked me to except wasted gold on enchanting a cape ill replace in a few days. >< (Here's hoping)
    the same reason every subpar gemmed wrong/underenchanted person gives for not having enchanted/gemmed right or using outdated gems or enchants and it is not a good excuse, just saying.
    one tip i can give you though is get the greatness card and replace that hit trinket your way over cap so all the hit on it is pretty much wasted.

Deleted

sorry if i was a bit harsh in the last post but im sick of people saying that as an excuse and thehn running around with that same gear for a long long time because the upgrade they were going for didn't drop.

Patchwerk style fight with all buffs and boss debuffs present: 7,463 dps.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    Patchwerk style fight with all buffs and boss debuffs present: 7,463 dps.
    Snuck this in there as I tabbed out from home.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD