Help PVE Feral at BGs

I play a cat/bear PVE feral. I do have PVP gear for every slot due to VOA, frost badge, and random honor accumulated.

I HATE PVP. This is because I really suck at it. It seems like I can't kill a single target. I do not know whether I am better off using my cat or bear spec (cat dies very quickly and bear can't kill shit). I do not know how I should be gemming my PVP gear.

I looked around the internet for tips but quickly got overwhelmed trying to wade through it all to find anything of value. Also, I am not interested in changing glyphs or spec. I am not about trying to become a master PVP contender; I simply want to be able to put on some PVP gear, join a BG, and enjoy the experience. Is that possible? Has WOW become so split on PVE/PVP that I just don't have a chance without changing spec/glyph/keybinds?

So I am asking you 'casual' PVPers for some tips or links to useful posts/websites.

TIA

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help PVE Feral at BGs

Your spec shouldn't matter THAT much in BG's. (That is with PvE Cat Spec vs PvP Spec)

First off, gem for full Agi. Don't get the socket bonus if it's anything else then 6 or more Agi. (Sometimes 4 can be worth it, depends on how many gems you need to put in the slots in order to get it.)

Secondly, if you're Feral PvP, you're not just a Cat or a Bear like you're in PvE. You're both. If you can't get used to switching quite often, then you'd rather just stop trying to do PvP. By shifting on the right moments, healing, CCing, you shouldn't die fast as a Feral Druid in PvP AT ALL. If you do, you're doing something really wrong. In fact, I can safely say that Feral Druids are one of the best survival classes in PvP and especially in BG's, even when you're on your own.

Thirdly, it's probably just a matter of playing and learning how/when to do what. Once you've learned that, and get better at PvP, you'll enjoy it.

It's either that, or you just REALLY suck at PvP like you said yourself. :P

Hope that helped.