Poll: Which is better?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Cake or Pie?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cake or Pie?

Dayum this is close!

THE CAKE IS FAKE.
    THE PIE IS A LIE.

Donuts, however, do perfectly exist in our current world and are ready to fatten various American schoolgirls of any age or size.

l2p its cake lol

Deleted

I think my answer is obvious. :

kuchen!
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof
    Did a global moderator just post a troll thread in a Shaman category because he was bored?

Honestly?... Nice admins.
    He's a global moderator and also a shaman theorycrafter who, up until recently, raided on a shaman. Even moderators are allowed to have a sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCoolName
    Voted pie.

Proof provided here: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...-approach.html

I rest my case
    One of the funniest (yet retarded) things I have ever read. People have way too much time on their hands.

On topic though.... CAKE. How can a category that includes "meatpies" possibly win?
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

10+ Year Old Account

PIE ! ofc !
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Must be simmed. Too many factors involved.

- What kind of cake? Carrot cake, chocolate cake, angel food cake, devil's food cake
    - What kind of pie? Pumpkin pie, apple pie, cherry pie, cheesecake (technically a type of custard pie), strawberry rhubarb pie
    .. To be fair we also have to consider the bad types of cake and pie: fruitcake, mince meat pie.
    - Does the cake have frosting? If so, what kind?
    - What kind of crust does the pie have? Does it include a crust on top? Is the crust on top lattice or does it cover the whole pie?
    - Is either the cake or the pie over- or under-baked?
    - Do either the cake or the pie have buffs effecting them (ice cream on the side, milk)?
    - Is the pie still warm? Cake does not generally get this advantage because it must first cool so that it can be frosted, though some cakes do not require frosting.

.. just off the top of my head. As you can see, there are far too many factors to be able to determine which is best. Even through testing it would be very hard to get an accurate result. Simming is the only accurate method of determining which to eat. Please add a cake/pie module for Rawr and EnhSim ASAP.

Made me lol =D
    It doesn't matter what I do, what I choose, I'm what's wrong. This is fate.

The neat monster <3

Deleted

/facepalm

the cake/pie debate is exemplary of a classic noob mistake. Neither one is definitely better, it will all depend on what your diet is currently stacking. For example, if you are approaching 1269 Pie, then you've capped your GCD (Gastronomic Cool Down) which means the Pie will be cold before you get to eat it. On the other hand, whilst cake will increase your DPS (Diet Pill Sufficiency), it suffers from diminishing returns, so above 9000 cake Diet Pills won't help you any more.

Really you should sim it for your own particular circumstances - stop thinking about cake and pie in terms of input and start thinking in terms of what they'll make you output.

Noone posted a link on what stats do the cake and/or pie have :<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    /facepalm

the cake/pie debate is exemplary of a classic noob mistake. Neither one is definitely better, it will all depend on what your diet is currently stacking. For example, if you are approaching 1269 Pie, then you've capped your GCD (Gastronomic Cool Down) which means the Pie will be cold before you get to eat it. On the other hand, whilst cake will increase your DPS (Diet Pill Sufficiency), it suffers from diminishing returns, so above 9000 cake Diet Pills won't help you any more.

Really you should sim it for your own particular circumstances - stop thinking about cake and pie in terms of input and start thinking in terms of what they'll make you output.
    I'd rather not think about what you'd "output" after eating 9000 cakes.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shanden
    Noone posted a link on what stats do the cake and/or pie have :<
    Pie has a cooldown, whereas cake is a filler - all you need to know.

10+ Year Old Account

Over 9000 digested cakes! O_o

But really, this whole thread made me crack up so hard.. My girlfriend asked me what i was laughing at, i explained it to her and she actually found it funny.. abit.

But really, we all know pie > cake.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    legion flames...

Easily pie. Cake is just slightly sweet bread with sugar on it, and though it tastes good it never apealed to me NEARLY as much as a good apply pie with whipped cream.

FYI Cheesecake is a cake not a pie.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.