Full Clear ICC or just King Slayer for Heroics?

I was asked to tank LK for this guild on my server. I dont have the achievement for all the bosses, however we downed the LK. Does this mean i can start heroic 10 mans? or must I have full clear?

Note when i say "start" 10 mans, whether or not a pug can clear anything other than gunship is another thing.

Re: Full Clear ICC or just King Slayer for Heroics?

If the leader of the raid has killed the LK, then they can set it to heroic. You'd have to be the RL of your group, but the rest of your group does not need Kingslayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    If the leader of the raid has killed the LK, then they can set it to heroic. You'd have to be the RL of your group, but the rest of your group does not need Kingslayer.
    yea i understand that portion, just wasnt sure if i had to have the completed icc 10 achievement for every wing.

I'm almost 100% positive that you don't. I can't guarantee it, but I believe my druid wound up getting heroic gunship before normal frostwing halls completed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted

To answer your original question:

Im pretty sure the only requirement to be able to host a heroic raid is to kill the lich king. That is you can jump in on only LK w/o having killed any other bosses, kill him ,then be a leader of a raid and do heroic.

Oh you meant HICC...

Not my first thought when I read the subject
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

yep, alls you need is the lich king kill to unlock hard modes. Our 2nd 10 man was slacking so we borrowed one of their dps for the lk kill so they could unlock hard modes the next week, I believe he didn't have sindragosa down and he was able to do hard modes for their group the next week.

I lol'ed, I thought you saw on general/trade someone demanding ICC clear/LK kill for a 5 man heroic :P

OT: No idea I'm afraid.

Yup, me too, thought this was going to be an achievement/GS whine thread :-)