Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Getting saved to a group you leave

Had something very similar recently, waited about an hour and a half for a toc25 pug to fill up, the raid leader was apparently a ninja who had given his friend Deaths choice before as well as stealing druid loot for himself but I didn't care since he wouldn't steal the same trinket twice and I got him to agree in chat to certain loot rules (thus he could be banned for breaking them)

So while we were filling up he kept spamming that fail = kick, and the minute we start beasts, he stands in the fire and dies, leaves and a few other retards leave with him , however I could tell the group would fall apart (1 person leaving on that server = raid over) but they were going to kill beasts, and I couldn't be fucked getting locked to a retarded raid ID, so I BoP'd the tank! It pays to be a paladin cause we can avoid getting locked to stupid raids

on my warrior tank alt lvl 40 today;
    met a lvl 42 hunter which meleed. still had the starting boots equipped. didnt use any aspects. and i checked recount and all he did was autoshot and melee. So i asked him if he was new to the game and he said he wasn't. turned out the guy was 13years old and had the game for over a year. that character was his main and highest level. so im asking.
    where's all the beginner assist from blizzards side? ive met lvl 80 characters who still has no idea that they have several of the key abilities of their class. some dont even have talents. shouldn't blizz look into this. it's ok that new players isnt up to date on everything but the game creators should atleast help them to get around the basics.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The time when a shaman infiltrated Wintergrasp Fortress and fired a load of people into VOA and someone was saved (Thank god I got out fast enough)
    Insert Signiture here.