Poll: What class do you think is the most fun in pvp right now?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Poll: Most Fun PVP class in 3.3.3

I'm having a lot of difficulty selecting a class for pvp and I figured a poll would be both helpful and interesting.

On a side note: I am most interested in a non-squishy class because I play a squishy one right now. So out of the plate classes, (warrior, paladin, DK) which do you find the most fun; I've been leaning towards warrior. I am most interested in bgs.

-thanks for input

Re: Poll: Most Fun PVP class in 3.3.3

Hpala. Get a warrior or DK buddy to tag along to the BGs and destroy everything you see. The enemy will probably need 4+ people to stand a chance, unless you are so unlucky you meet somene that actually understand the concept of fighting healers.

Considering my main pvp chars are a DK and affliction warlock the thing about 'knowing how to fight a healer' does not really apply as my pressure is too low against skilled and geared hpalas(dont even need very good gear, even tho im 3/5 wrath as affli they can manage untill I've oomed them, but in bg's the time it takes to oom them is enough for em to run to backup). Anyhow, I love affliction myself. Ele is nice aswell but you just can't do that much vs some classes except nuke.. nuke.. purge purge purge purge (like healers).

P.S armor does not equal squishyness. Look at frost mages for example.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Affliction Lock, period. Just think about it like this: 1v3 encounter

- dot everyone up
    - fearbomb
    - fear-juggle them
    - deathcoil does not share the same DR as fear
    - if things get messy, you can always get backup (Infernal) + 2 sec stun
    - silence/seduce

no other class can compete with this. 1 thing you should be aware of )
    - pray to god you don't meet an arms warrior, or it's <little girl screams> <death animation>

EDIT: i'm not saying that you will always win in 1v3 encounters, ofc it's imbalanced, but you will have fun with them nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by MogranGhostlands
    Considering my main pvp chars are a DK and affliction warlock the thing about 'knowing how to fight a healer' does not really apply as my pressure is too low against skilled and geared hpalas(dont even need very good gear, even tho im 3/5 wrath as affli they can manage untill I've oomed them, but in bg's the time it takes to oom them is enough for em to run to backup). Anyhow, I love affliction myself. Ele is nice aswell but you just can't do that much vs some classes except nuke.. nuke.. purge purge purge purge (like healers).

P.S armor does not equal squishyness. Look at frost mages for example.
    you cant take a healer with those toons? dont even bother rolling a pally or druid then cuz you really wont get them down. affliction has always been good vs. holy pally. dk should be good too with the short cd on mind freeze.

to op. dont role a pally healer. they have by far the least ability other than straight up healing in pvp. i played one for a long time and quit for a class that had more control over pvp scenarios. i recommend mage. the world is your oyster on a mage...until you are oom.

A destro lock. I've always loved PvPing with my destro lock .

I think the answer will also be "Who is the best class vs a Rogue" (based on being killed by a Rogue is the least fun thing).

Deleted

Warrior, with a healer or two it's really fun imo

Hunters! damn many dmg...or laserchickens!!

I would recommend playing a warrior. Even when leveling getting a new weapon seeing bigger numbers makes you wana get bigger and better weapons. Then at 80 is where the real fun begins.Especially if you have a healer notice you and start to heal you. Big numbers keep me on my warrior.

Deleted

Rogues will always be im afraid :P

Thank you all for the responses; they have been very helpful.

-Any one else have some opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by immortall69

- dot everyone up
    - fearbomb
    - fear-juggle them
    - silence/seduce

- pray to god you don't meet an arms warrior, or it's <little girl screams> <death animation>

EDIT: i'm not saying that you will always win in 1v3 encounters, ofc it's imbalanced, but you will have fun with them nonetheless.
    This. I have a blast in both BGs and arenas on my affliction lock.

Druids are also really fun. Resto druids = Stance dancer. Pop into cat, claw-claw-maim, pop into bear, bash, pop into caster, cyclone cyclone cyclone, pop into tree to avoid polymorph, pop into bear to avoid mana burn, pop into travel to run the fuck away. Helllll yeahhhh.

Boomkin for alot of reasons!

Starfall buff yo ftw!

10+ Year Old Account

Troll Warrior.

Who needs shoes.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Quote Originally Posted by immortall69

- dot everyone up
    - fearbomb
    - fear-juggle them
    - silence/seduce

lol not as much as you think. you will die in a 3v1 encounter unless all of them are dks and 1 is afk xD

"Poll: which class do you play?"

Seriously, this is what this is. Fun is subjective.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    "Poll: which class do you play?"

Seriously, this is what this is. Fun is subjective.
    Of course its somewhat subjective, but the majority of normal people will find some things more fun than others. For example, do you like mowing the lawn or partying better? Also, I am sure many people voted for a class they don't play, or have multiple 80s and can say what they think is the most fun.

I've enjoyed frost mage from the very first time I rolled one.
    Main:
    Alts:

10+ Year Old Account

I find DK PVP to be excruciatingly boring.