Poll: What class do you think is the most fun in pvp right now?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Poll: Most Fun PVP class in 3.3.3

I'm playing a Retridin myself and I gotta say it's a lot of fun in Bg:s I've been playing a mage for a while but it's beginning to get a bit boring trying to flee from melee classes. I rather equip nice gear and hunt those suckers down

Many people have chosen mage; anyone care to elaborate on why they think mage, or the class they chose, is the most fun?

for plate i pick warrior, I've pvped on all 10 classes at 80 and I have to say in BGs I love being so versatile with charges, intervenes, spellreflects, disarms and fears to help team mates, and also just the rend-hamstring-ms-overpower bladestorm destroys people.

for heals i pick holy paladin because you don't die easy, can heal a ridiculous amount in a short time on bursted targets, and are also a huge support class.

caster dps definitely frost mage hands down. novas, novas, novas. you have quite a few ways to get away, have nice burst with shatter combos, ice barrier is amazing, theyre just so versatile.

I guess I just like playing the support role when needed, those 3 i consider the highest support for what they're worth. I absolutely despise playing my DK now being a chains bot, even with the unholyblight buff.

I rolled my rogue for mostly PVP reasons back in 3.2. Now it's 3.3.3 and things have changed. Remember, it might be the flavor now, but not always.

PS: On a side note: Rogues are always fun, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

Still...playing as an affliction warlock and having 5 dots on everyone is pretty cool. Even if you die, seconds later u'll see everyone collapse, i just think that owns and pwns.

Quote Originally Posted by van76
    Many people have chosen mage; anyone care to elaborate on why they think mage, or the class they chose, is the most fun?
    its the most fun for a lot of reasons. 2 viable pvp trees, lots of offensive and defensive ability, lots of spells to choose from when the situation is right, lots of wiggle room for specialization in talents, with good gear you have a chance against anyone.

also, its one of those strategy classes. there are plenty of things you can do in a scenario but developing and using the right procedures for the situation makes it challenging and fun. i got my mage to 80 not too long ago and it has been really fun. many times better than paladin, druid and hunter pvp imo.

Affliction lock is an EFFECTIVE class to play in pvp.

The actual gameplay of affliction is boring as shit.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

What class is not squishy right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

If your aim is plate in battlegrounds my suggestion is roll a ret paladin, they have the most survivability of the plate classes. Freedom, Dispels, Heals they have a good variety of situational ability's. However if you plan on rolling with a healer, a warrior would suit you better, because MS is win.

Thanks for the responses guys; I've decided to go warrior.

10+ Year Old Account

Shaman!

Because im not biased at all >.>

It is the most fun out of the classes i play however. I get to think outside the box in duels.

10+ Year Old Account

Depends on what kind of PvP you talking about.

Essentially there are 4 kinds

1: Dueling (I know, I know, but there are still people who spend hours dueling each other outside major cities and Dalaran's sewers)
    2: Arena
    3: BG
    4: World

All of those 4 are very different from each other. I mainly do BG and World and I found Elemental Shamans to be by far the most fun for world PvP. Thunderstorm, instant wolf, great burst ranged damage, self heals are all super awesome for world PvP.

For BGs I'd say Mage or Rogue are probably the most fun since they have tons of escapes, CCs and burst.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

prot pallies are awesome pvp'ers

in BG/world/dueling they will almost always kill 4-5 people before they can gang up on you

1v1 a prot pally will demolish anyone who isnt a warlock or a healer.

healers cant kill the prot pally, and heal through prot pallies dps.

only worry is warlocks who just spam fear/banish/dots/more fears/teleport

lol
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreimer/simple

Standing in fires for mana since TOTC

Quote Originally Posted by wonkeykong
    only worry is warlocks who just spam fear/banish/dots/more fears/teleport
    I agree its an absolute disgrace that warlocks would use spells that allow them to win :/

Wars can be really fun with their charge and mortal strike and hamstring, you basically stalk people into death and blow them up. With a healbot your unstoppable.

I don't have any experience with DKs.

Paladins are fun with protribution,imagine a tank with some punch to it who also has utility like the salv glyph, 0hand of sacrifice, divine guardian, and LOH to help others.

Paladins are also fun to heal with in wrath. Hope the info helps