Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cataclysm Wishlist

This is mainly for graphics and stuff... so here goes

1. Quivers and 2h weapons to actually be attached to your back and possibly a strap indicating that its fastened to you
    2. Sheaths for weapons and the sheaths to actually be attached to you
    3. Shoulder items stay put instead of moving around like shit whenever you twitch your arms
    4. Able to turn blood decals up
    5. Make characters blinking more than skin coloured squares flashing over their eyes

Feel free to add more or /discuss

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    There are millions of girls, only one Lich King.

Slay him!

Re: Cataclysm Wishlist

I would like it to be so that you could kill anyone from 1 lucky shot.

10+ Year Old Account

I would love being able to change your armor display, such as Paladin's T10 helm with visor closed or open. But maybe that would be too much work for Blizzard.

/shrug

I'd like for helmets to not make me randomly bald. And for pieces of armor to not intersect one another/the character. The T8 priest helmet went right into my Draenei boobies.

1. Well beiing able to have my left hand as my main hand would be nice.
    2. Nice designs for 2 handed swords.

(With exception of Quel'Delar, Ulduar Twohanders and those in ToC and Ony. Twohanders were very ugly and without imagination. Those n ICC and Naxx are total discrase. People would expect more from a guy with such vast power as lich king, not only duck tape.)
    I would enjoy if they went back to basics and designs as Twinblade of the Phoenix, Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword, Manslayer of the Qiraji, The Untamed Blade, Typhoon and ObsidianEdged Blade and yes even the Truesilver Champion.)

1. Color customizable armor.

2. Ability to Sprint instead of having a mount.

Well, I guess if you get my drift, more customization, more freedom to the player instead of doing a certain rotation to do top dps or a certain talent combination. Just more freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account

For Shaman, I'd like too have some things be a little more straight forward.. Specifically so our Shaman forums aren't filled with elitists who respond to everything with "sim it". It's the one thing that gets me about the forums, I've been on other class forums and they're extremely helpful.

The option to show your hair with some helms like hoods or the various hats and the helm resizing as appropriate.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Thrall needs a remodelling. Yes, he's got that really cool armor, but i've seen some fan arts and concept arts that make thrall LOOK as badass as he is. His model doesn'[t do the armor and weapon justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    For Shaman, I'd like too have some things be a little more straight forward.. Specifically so our Shaman forums aren't filled with elitists who respond to everything with "sim it". It's the one thing that gets me about the forums, I've been on other class forums and they're extremely helpful.
    Agreed, some forums (warrior and DK) are extremely open. Others are incredibly closed and don't get into the mechanics of why you should do something or the moderators just close any topic that relates to the class but in a silly fashion.

My wishlist:
    Fewer reskins
    A better way of handling 25s/10s and heroics
    A better way to recruit and manage your guild
    More "iconic" hero type abilities that make us less the footman from WC3 (which we are) and more the Hero.
    For mastery to work as well as Blizz hopes it does

15+ Year Old Account

only needing to buy one peice of ammo and itl work forever

10+ Year Old Account

I would like a legendery caster dps weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoFriendGuy
    Thrall needs a remodelling. Yes, he's got that really cool armor, but i've seen some fan arts and concept arts that make thrall LOOK as badass as he is. His model doesn'[t do the armor and weapon justice.
    Personally, I feel the same about Tyrande, Shandris, and Magni. Just about all the racial leaders are in bad need of unique models.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

I wish i could have a second tab to put my gear in for my duel spec.... I hate it to have it in my bags all the time. They can have 2 bars for talents / glyphs, etc but why not for gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    I would like it to be so that you could kill anyone from 1 lucky shot.
    Maybe called penetrating blow, dealing maybe 550%-700% more damage as a really strong but chance is around .5%-5% (5% when you are really high on crit)

10+ Year Old Account

New unique models for ALL of the faction leaders maybe just to match the battlecry mosaic.

Legs for enhance Shaman tiers instead of skirts, supposed to be a melee but run around in a dress to trip over.

Tol Barid to have it's own seperate server so it doesnt lag like crazy.

that's all i can think of atm.

Yeah. remodeling of ALL the leaders would be swell. Just thrall is what came to mind 'cause i have a badass wallpaper of him on my computer staring me in the face. While we're on the note, all the city guards could use some lovin too, particularily the kol'kron or whatever.

also:
    -those 'over-cloaks', but have a guild-over-cloak, like a tabard that just bears your colours !(not my idea, but relaying it here)
    -and/or a new cloak model that gets wider instead of longer... like sylvanas' cape starts with her pauldrons, not her neck, like every other cloak in game. This could work flawlessly if they just put the pauldrons OVER the cloak, to avoid collision issues...

1. A pane for tabards so it doesn't take up bag or bank space.
    2. The ability to learn the other languages of your faction.
    3. Being able to get artifact items like Sylvanas' bow (Sunstrider's Longbow)
    4. Lorewise, I've been obsessed with the idea of Calia Menethil being included in the storyline. She ties in so well: sister of the former Lich King, the former betrothed of Deathwing's human alias (Daval Prestor). It'd be awesome.
    5. Also lorewise, the return of Alleria Windrunner.

Deleted

AoE healing possibilities for paladins!

I would like the ability to capture faction leaders (Varian for example) and have them publicly flogged,while being draged around the capitol (orgrimmar for example) by there ankles, hell they could make a daily out of it ;D flog (insert leaders name) 5 times with soap on a rope 0/5
    meta old god of doom is real!