Thread: 25 LK HC DOWN

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: 25 LK HC DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    No.

Raid awareness is moot in top guilds where everyone knows what they are doing.

Reason he was killed with the 5% buff and not before is because it wasn't possible with the dps requirements and current gear. The 5% buff made it happen for a guild that probably had almost perfect execution anyway.

Gz Paragon, a legit kill and some +1 internet respects for you all.

Next expansion please Blizz !
    if they were in ALL the Heroic gear from ICC 25 and 10 not including the 25 Heroic LK loot the DPS requirements would be there. Did you also notice they ran only 5 healers, 2 of which are single target healers that's fucking insane.

15+ Year Old Account

Gratz

Quote Originally Posted by jstar80
    A) I'm not in a guild.
    B) I'm not impressed because they have so far failed to beat the lich king as the encounter was originaly intended. Therefore they do not truly have a world first. They have a world first lich king hc with the 5% buff. The lich king hc WITHOUT the buff world first is still up for grabs. Whoever does that is the most impressevie guild. If you can't see that you are a complete moron.

What part of, the only kill in the world so far do you not understand?
    Are you fucking stupid?

Can anyone confirm that the IT change gave a raidwide 40% until the hotfix this morning?

People complaining about the 5% buff are just total tards. It couldn't matter any less if a guild kills it without the buff in the future. The more weeks that pass by more and members become closer to being fully geared in 277s.. which in the end will being much much more important then the 5% buff.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    No.

Raid awareness is moot in top guilds where everyone knows what they are doing.

Reason he was killed with the 5% buff and not before is because it wasn't possible with the dps requirements and current gear. The 5% buff made it happen for a guild that probably had almost perfect execution anyway.
    I don't really buy this, because Paragon emphasized that it was an insanely difficult encounter because a single mistake made by any raider at any point can very quickly lead to a full wipe. That sounds like raid awareness to me.

grats to paragon...
    and my 2 cents on the ZOMG BUFF and stuff:
    I highly doubt ensidia has been working on him without the 5% buff, but I can guarantee they are going to get him down withthe 5% first before trying without the buff... LK weapons are disgusting + more tokens = more gear, and also their e-peens might shrink if other guilds start toppin them

also, if I'm not mistaken 10 man hasnt been killed without the buff... im sure someone could've done it by now, but it's just retarded to do so

Deleted

Well done , gratz

First read about this now - gz to Paragon!

Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.