Thread: 25 LK HC DOWN

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 25 LK HC DOWN

Rats of the congratulatory variety. However, the race isn't over. The buffless race begins now. That's where somebody deserves a REAL g rats.

On a side note, I am disappoint at the lack of a server first title. I was hoping it would be something really awesome and blizzard was just hiding it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Grisan
    In the pic you posted someone claimed that no one could beat Ensidia in a fair race. Too bad we never know if that's true because we all know it wasn't a fair race.
    Ensidia was griefed for weeks with intentional server crashes, so it is no surprise another guild that did not have this disadvantage got the World First. Also there are still some days left in this lockout period, so they may be able catch up. However they will probably do it next week as 2nd or 3rd. They are still one of the Top 3 guilds in the world and the only one that is ranked consistently at the very top.

Congrats to Paragon and thank god this world first nonsense is finally over.
    rofl...you fan-boys are too much!

Ummm...errr....the sun was in their eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Gindry
    shocked and appauled...

yellow text on sword is win.

grats

10+ Year Old Account

My apologies if this has been pointed out already, but according to Paragon's website, Tsukky (undead warlock) won the raid roll for Invincible.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Wow-Progress is bugging nicely... Its registering the Lich King kill for Ensidia too >.<

GZ Paragon... Näin sitä pitää jumankauta...
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grisan
    In the pic you posted someone claimed that no one could beat Ensidia in a fair race. Too bad we never know if that's true because we all know it wasn't a fair race.
    Ensidia was griefed for weeks with intentional server crashes, so it is no surprise another guild that did not have this disadvantage got the World First. Also there are still some days left in this lockout period, so they may be able catch up. However they will probably do it next week as 2nd or 3rd. They are still one of the Top 3 guilds in the world and the only one that is ranked consistently at the very top.

Congrats to Paragon and thank god this world first nonsense is finally over.
    You know they moved to paragon's server some time ago right?

Not even Paragon got be stopped by Ensidia, i was hoping for everyone to bow down to the mighty Australian PvE overlords ;p
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Well, just gonna add another note - on the 2h sword that dropped
    It clearly shows Blizzard is on Paragon's side.. all along..

Try to deny it!

who got the mount anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas
    who got the mount anyway
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Blade&n=Tsukky
    â–²

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Ensidia may be great, but if you're going to pull the giant-ass stones to do things like... http://i44.tinypic.com/2vws610.jpg

THEN YA BETTER FUCKIN' DELIVER.
    HAHAHAHAHA.

OH WOW.

I want to see how they handle this. Should be great fun!

Shikita you're kinda fighting a loosing war. Go back to your Ensidia altar and prey the Ensidia Gods will ban Paragon and give thy magical Saronite Bombs once more to Ensidia for them to actually get a world 1st.

And next time you try to show yourself how big of a fan you are know your facts. And as a fact i tell you this . Half of Ensidias/Nihilum's world 1st we're...i am not gonna say exploited but..let me put it to you as ...interesting. From Chtun to Twins to etc etc etc.

On another note if it wasnt for Ensidia giving Paragon the morale boost by transfering to Lightning Blade we'd have yet another boring friday night with no Lk 25 hc kill and nothing to talk about. Gz to Ensidia for being considerate enough and for pushing Paragon from behind in them getting Lk 25 hc down.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

15+ Year Old Account

Huge grats to Paragon, this is really well deserved. They've proven again and again in ICC that they're serious competitors for the top spot, and this erases any doubt.

Why do people care so much about who gets the first kill, anyway? Paragon has been ahead of Ensidia all throughout ICC, isn't it pretty clear who deserved this?
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by lzsg
    Huge grats to Paragon, this is really well deserved. They've proven again and again in ICC that they're serious competitors for the top spot, and this erases any doubt.

Why do people care so much about who gets the first kill, anyway? Paragon has been ahead of Ensidia all throughout ICC, isn't it pretty clear who deserved this?
    because it was almost expected that Ensidia would get it.

That, and according to that image linked, they seemed to think such of themselves too.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Grats on using pallies to bubble and kill the vile spirits, clever use of game mechanics

I made this just for you Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    because it was almost expected that Ensidia would get it.

That, and according to that image linked, they seemed to think such of themselves too.
    Almost expected from the Ensidia fanboys.

this is complete bullshit. it's not a proper kill. They used the 5% buff. The world first should be without the buff. Basically this means no one could beat the lich king without help. I am not even remotely impressed.