Poll: How do you feel about your original Paladin charger?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Your Charger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Your Charger

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    scrubadins, like Nien
    /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice

W - Wisdom
    J - Justice
    R - Righteousness
    L- Light
    Aah, i think I remember that. It's slightly different in the German version though.

Weisheit
    Gerechtigkeit
    Rechtschaffenheit
    Licht

WGRL
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i voted "Got it when you could just buy. Hate it." because it's the nearest to my opinion, i bought it and i don't care but i dont hate it, y should i?

Quote Originally Posted by itedo
    i voted "Got it when you could just buy. Hate it." because it's the nearest to my opinion, i bought it and i don't care but i dont hate it, y should i?
    Same.

The only reason I don't use it is because draenei look retarded on horses...
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

I did the quest line when you could buy it. Just 'cos that's how I roll.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Used it a long time, replaced with the Argent Charger now though. Sweet, sweet horse... <3

"Got it back when you had to do the chain. Love it still."
    it was and still is my crown jewel

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tanksenior
    Same.

The only reason I don't use it is because draenei look retarded on horses...
    Holy elekk or Talbulk coming for Cata :P

My paladin always uses a charger, my lock always uses a dreadsteed, my DK always uses a Deathcharger (sound permanently turned off, and my druid always uses Anzu. Any undead or toon I ever have never uses a "living" mount but only use skeletal horses/ mecochickens. Any belf I have is too "arrogant" not to use a dragonhawk or a chicken.

Before Anzu I admit it I never had a riding skill up until I needed it for flight form. I'm just funny that way with class mounts.

Likewise my priest and mage have to have tailoring for a magic carpet (pvp mage so she uses the new frost one), any engineer I level has a roflcopter.

Lately however I traded in my paladin's charger for the Argent dailies one as belfs aren't "corrupt" anymore, so a satantic paladin horse glowing red just seemed outdated. Not really much of an RP'er I just have a "feel" for the small details, such as I hate to see dwarves hunters with bows or belfs with guns.

did it in the beggining of tbc were we still had to do the long chain quest

love my mount and the feats of strength i have to prove i earned it

I have like 100 something mounts. And I NEVER ride anything but my charger. I made an exception for the finer detailed argent charger, but it's pretty well the same thing.

If it didn't have the same spell icon I wouldn't use it.

I did the quest way back when it was actually fun (5 paladins in 1 room going ape shit with judging), and I never used anything but the charger. After my faction change I have to make an exception though as I don't like the blood elf charger. So I got the argent tournament charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist
    I've helped with the Lock version, and I personally prefer the Paladin one. I guess it's just the fact that you venture into the heart of depravity and desecration to redeem a fallen soul - which is bound to you, as much more than a mount.

'Course...if you're a Blood Elf...it just kinda sucks. BUT YOU GET A TABARD!
    I've never played a paladin, and never plan to. However the lore behind the quest intrigues me. Would anyone enlighten me as far as the lore on the quest line goes please? The heart of depreavity and desecration part sounds like fun

When I did it it was the old way!

There was 4 other Pro paladins in super awesome gear that I so wanted to be that helped me with it.. And we went in there 5 Paladins and rocked that event.. Everyone jumping around in tier 2.. I seriously miss those none-balanced days sometimes

I waited 'till i was able to complete the quest (gathering all the mats and money, finding someone willing to help with the Stratholme part), as a result, i got my 100% land mont only at level 66.
    But damn that's a sexy tabard.
    The charger started to feel a little boring even before i hit 80, now i mainly use the argent tournament wolf or raptor, or the argent charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

I did both versions of this quest since i started as Alliance and when i Faction Changed to Horde i wanted to have the Tabard. I did the Alliance quest with some friends at Level 60-62 it was in BC and man this quest was way better and harder then the Horde one is. I refused to go to Outland without my Charger and level beyond 60 fast i wanted to make it feel like in vanilla but im sure it was Harder and more fun back then. Still it felt awesome to finally have the charger. I still see Paladins without it.
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

10+ Year Old Account

Did the quest while it was still hard! But now it's replaced with Baron Rivendare's old stallion.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!