Seeking Badge Gear Help

Hey all,
    I am just wondering what the masses suggest for me to purchase with badge gear now.
    I am just not sure if I should get the cape or trinket or just buy alt set gear or saronites to sell.
    Armoury Link - Vikidus
    Cheers

Re: Seeking Badge Gear Help

It's always the Rets that just assume they're the only ones that play Pally. :
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    It's always the Rets that just assume they're the only ones that play Pally. :
    not sure where you're going with this
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

Well, he didn't exactly say what his spec is (although he did link his armory). It wouldn't help him much to get responses on what to spend badges on for a Holy set, would it?

Well I was hoping that the people that would reply here would be the ones that checked out my armoury profile and see what gear I have then they could also see that i was Ret.

You dont want neither the back nor the trinket, what you have now is better then the badge items. Tho if I were you I would save 60 badges for Vengeful Noose (Unless you get the leather belt from putricide) for when you dont need the hit in the plate belt anymore.

Other then that, youd want to change your rep ring for the agi one, I know its sad, but its better :S