Thread: Aerial Gankers

15+ Year Old Account

Aerial Gankers

Report in! ^.^

Yes it's cheap, yes it's ganking. but its Shitloads of fun

Re: Aerial Gankers

Every one of my characters who isn't a Priest/Mage/Druid is an Engineer.

I thought it would be less satisfying to kill people who AFK midair when Blizzard implemented falling corpses.

I was wrong.

combat pve gear with dmc:death and bandit's insignia = hella-fun!

Half man, Half amazin'.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pestra
    combat pve gear with dmc:death and bandit's insignia = hella-fun!

+ Hand mounted Pyro Rocket ^^

10+ Year Old Account

being a PVE server i can only do it in wintergrasp but its frigging good fun taking down people when they least expect it, heck i've got killed a few times from landing in the fortress (low level ganking ftw), hell i've even got killed by smokescreen. ;D
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

LOL!!

fresh 80 shaman sitting at 16k HP+Killingspree+Flexweave Underlay= PURE, UNADULTERATED, CARNAGE!!!!

;D
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

Perhaps yall need to go the new Shadowstep ;D Ambush + Backstab = DEATH

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Perhaps yall need to go the new Shadowstep ;D Ambush + Backstab = DEATH
    If that's not enough:
    Shadowstep->Ambush->Backstab->Hand Rockets->Prep->Shadowstep->Evisc

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying
    If that's not enough:
    Shadowstep->Ambush->Backstab->Hand Rockets->Prep->Shadowstep->Evisc
    THATS what I am talking about SUCK ON THAT MOTHER F**KERS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Ariel ganking is fun, especially on my druid since I will live, and they will die.

Usually they will have initated it though, then tried to run and mount up.

Pushing people to their death as balance or ele I find much more satisfying.

Just yesterday I knocked 8 people off the LM at once and then capped the flag. I got 8 HKs. Funniest moment of my life, I'm laughing as I type it. Try it to see how fun it is. (and to those of you crying NO FAIR ... dont stand on the edge and the knock back wont knock you off.)
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae

+ Hand mounted Pyro Rocket ^^
    aye of course!

Half man, Half amazin'.

I do it when I'm extremely bored. It's especially fun when I see the suckers try to fly away with 6-12k hp and DoTs ticking, only to see them fall off their mount.

Edit: Noticed it was rogue forum, but whatever.

Had a great moment last night in AV....

AV become a grind last night when bth teams realised they couldnt zerg the generals so it was a points win anyway during the coarse of the battle the horde managed to push the alliance back to there keep just over that bridge with a stand off happening on the bridge, a shaman kept coming onto the bridge and doing that lightning knock back thingy, as I was going in for the kill on her whilst on the bridge, she lets fly with her knockback knocking over 1/2 a dozen horde members including myself over the bridge to our deaths.....

....or so she thought ;D in my quick thinking 2nd nature rogue methodology, I popped shadowstep to just save myself AND kill her much to the amazement of my surviving horde peers

I felt goooood <3 shadowstep

i hardly need a parachute cloak for most of my gankings, just need low-flying aircraft and i can hit em with killing spree, maybe a sinister strike as i fall from there or just whatever else i can fit in there, and i take negligible falling damage. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Auro
    Ariel ganking is fun, especially on my druid since I will live, and they will die.

Usually they will have initated it though, then tried to run and mount up.

Pushing people to their death as balance or ele I find much more satisfying.

Just yesterday I knocked 8 people off the LM at once and then capped the flag. I got 8 HKs. Funniest moment of my life, I'm laughing as I type it. Try it to see how fun it is. (and to those of you crying NO FAIR ... dont stand on the edge and the knock back wont knock you off.)
    now I'm reminiscing about pre-3.1 Naxx when you'd find a whole nother raid at the stone. Tstorm was the most wonderful spell ever then. Now it doesn't even dismount . no more post-WG thunderfucking.
    < sad ele.
    Anal jokes will never get old.

I have to say I'm partial to the odd Aerial Killing Spree burst.

The best part is surfing the body down to the ground afterwards before hitting the Parachute and stealthing (yes you can stealth with your Flexweave Underlay!)

Childish but fun....

Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox
    I have to say I'm partial to the odd Aerial Killing Spree burst.

The best part is surfing the body down to the ground afterwards before hitting the Parachute and stealthing (yes you can stealth with your Flexweave Underlay!)

Childish but fun....
    Yes, amazingly fun

I love those poor saps who afk way up in the air outside ICC...