Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talandra
    No king may rule forever. Its the truth. Ensidia had their time in Black Temple and somewhat in Ulduar. Its time for them to step down and let the "young blood" come forth.
    How could Ensidia have had their time in Black Temple when they didn´t even exist back in 2007? Food for thought.

  2. #22

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    OMG, somebody killed lich king while the rest of us were getting laid. O.O




    NERDSTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #23

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by argonion
    How could Ensidia have had their time in Black Temple when they didn´t even exist back in 2007? Food for thought.
    SC gaming and Nihilum was the best guilds back then - Now they've merged into Ensidia

    Some people just lacks common sense >.<

  4. #24

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by argonion
    How could Ensidia have had their time in Black Temple when they didn´t even exist back in 2007? Food for thought.
    They were called Nihilum back then.... Do your research before trying to be a smartass.... Nihilum and SK Gaming fused sometime around the Sunwell I believe.... Fact remains, they had their time in BT.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able, and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able, nor willing?
    Then why call him God.

    -Epicurus

  5. #25

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    .. gotta say...
    successfull troll is successful

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,330

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    A. If it was so mind-crushingly awful, how come they didn't transfer sooner though?

    B. It never stopped them from getting competitive kills on other heroic modes. Putricide as an example.

    It's a crap excuse.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  7. #27
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,741

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terenas: Fall of the Lich King.
    No king rules forever, my son.
    It describes this situation. It was a fair race, Ensidia lost, move on.

  8. #28

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Ima rather paragon fanboi

  9. #29
    Titan Synthaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    12,976

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    Or, maybe, he is telling the truth, and all of these "fanboi haters" are actually just haters themselves. There is a difference between a fanboy and someone who is interested in a guild's following.

    Though I do agree, losing probably over half your raiding times, if not more, for weeks has a massive effect on a fight like this. Call me a fanboy if you like, but I know it isn't true. I don't truly support either guild, I just really wanted a fair race, which, it wasn't.
    But moving to the competitions server to try and bring that down too is a cheap tactic. They could, by all means, have moved to a similar realm in the same Battlegroup. I've not seen the effect they've had on Tarren Mill, but if it's the same as Magtheridon, that's 2 that them and their legion of fanboys have laid waste to.

    Yes, i'm a hater, but only because of the dirty tricks they've pulled in the past ("Let's kill Hodir HM with a buff from Freya, and THEN report the exploit after so no one else can kill it that way!"). It's simply about acting respectable and personally, i don't care if you get World First Deathwing +16 Hard Mode Heroic kill, if you don't act respectable as a guild, then you get no respect from me, and i dare say a lot of others won't respect you for it either. Ensidia even went as far as saying Stars, Paragon and another guild were over-rated.

    Ensidia basically paid for these cheap tricks with server unstability, and with the loss of LK25 HC.
    Coder, Gamer - Thoughtcloud | Node.js Monkey | Supporter of error 418 (I'm a teapot)
    Knows: Delphi, PHP, WQL/SQL, Python, JS + jQuery, HTML + CSS, Ruby, Node.js (+ Express & Socket.io)

    PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

  10. #30
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    But moving to the competitions server to try and bring that down too is a cheap tactic. They could, by all means, have moved to a similar realm in the same Battlegroup. I've not seen the effect they've had on Tarren Mill, but if it's the same as Magtheridon, that's 2 that them and their legion of fanboys have laid waste to.

    Yes, i'm a hater, but only because of the dirty tricks they've pulled in the past ("Let's kill Hodir HM with a buff from Freya, and THEN report the exploit after so no one else can kill it that way!"). It's simply about acting respectable and personally, i don't care if you get World First Deathwing +16 Hard Mode Heroic kill, if you don't act respectable as a guild, then you get no respect from me, and i dare say a lot of others won't respect you for it either. Ensidia even went as far as saying Stars, Paragon and another guild were over-rated.

    Ensidia basically paid for these cheap tricks with server unstability, and with the loss of LK25 HC.
    Moving to Lightings Blade was a great idea. The guy who constantly screwed the server was proberly a fanboy of some other highend guild and wanted to destroy Ensidia.

    It's like in sports. You play in the team because you feel it's the best team, and all other teams have no breathing chance against you. It's the same example here, they play for competition; and are proud of their team and feel they are the best.....

    Edit: What do you mean trying to bring them down? Ensidia haven't done anything wrong, it's not their fault someone wanna ruin it for the rest.
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  11. #31

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    Moving to Lightings Blade was a great idea. The guy who constantly screwed the server was proberly a fanboy of some other highend guild and wanted to destroy Ensidia.

    It's like in sports. You play in the team because you feel it's the best team, and all other teams have no breathing chance against you. It's the same example here, they play for competition; and are proud of their team and feel they are the best.....

    Edit: What do you mean trying to bring them down? Ensidia haven't done anything wrong, it's not their fault someone wanna ruin it for the rest.
    But it would be their fault for bringing the same problem to paragon.
    Ensidia doesn't crash the server themselves, but they know the server will go down if they are there, so going to paragons server is indeed trying to bring them down (with them).

    I personaly don't dislike ensidia, but paragon got all the important bosses first (don't know if ensidia had the problems already in the first week of hardmodes) and they got the most important of all on top of it. Paragon won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

  12. #32

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.



    The reason Ensidia lost is that they didn't win.

  13. #33
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,330

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    Moving to Lightings Blade was a great idea. The guy who constantly screwed the server was proberly a fanboy of some other highend guild and wanted to destroy Ensidia.

    It's like in sports. You play in the team because you feel it's the best team, and all other teams have no breathing chance against you. It's the same example here, they play for competition; and are proud of their team and feel they are the best.....

    Edit: What do you mean trying to bring them down? Ensidia haven't done anything wrong, it's not their fault someone wanna ruin it for the rest.
    You must have missed the thread where Lightning's Blade was crashing. It started crashing 2-3 days after they transferred, during peak raid times.

    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  14. #34
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    [looks around] Really? No conspiracy nuts who think Blizzard are favouring Paragon?
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

    Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

  15. #35
    Scarab Lord Robinhoodexe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    4,191

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Paragon may have gotten world first, but I am going to place my bet that Ensidia get world first with no buff.
    this
    Congratulations on graduating to expert level trolling, I would stick around but I'm busy getting gay married in 13 states and performing roadside abortions while passing bills that take away people's guns while i sip superior european wine and cheese i bought with european style socialist money, arrivaderci!

  16. #36

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    crappy excuse imo. They server transferred and still lost.....

    Now if they get it next week maybe but the results will be skewed due to the probable release of the vid and or info.

  17. #37

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Fanboi troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Sexual assault is not always rape.
    *slowclap*

  18. #38

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Ensidia LOST. Get over it and quit making excuses for em.

  19. #39
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    You must have missed the thread where Lightning's Blade was crashing. It started crashing 2-3 days after they transferred, during peak raid times.

    Re-read what i wrote dear friend. It's not their fault.

    -------

    Bad excuse? Really? Whats a good excuse then?
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  20. #40

    Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    Didn't realise the switch was only made/announced 10days ago, so they would have got, one, maybe two weeks of tries out of it on the new server. Fair enough that would have had a major impact on their progress.

    of course if their server was bad for so long, why did they not transfer earlier....
    Because they were laughed at the last time they realm changed? Seriously stop being an Ensidia hater just because it's the "thing", know the facts first.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin


    Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •