Improvements needed!

Im Currently pushing 8-10k deepending on the encounter in icc 25, my guild however wants me to push even harder and i belive im doing everything right, just have no clue why i aint getting the even bigger numbers, my gear is in the level to push way more than 10k, so im going to go through what i do in raids and see if theres a big misstake i do or just not doing it good enough
    ARMORY LINK : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Dj%C3%A4vul

Opens with Mutilate on bosses, SND + HFB then if Ruthlessness proc envenom to refresh SND, other than that i Envenom on 4+ CP and pool energy untill the envenom buffs runs of, speed pots blown at BL, CB on Cooldown etc, poping orc racial with cds like Zerking or trinkets up to maximize it
    Questions would be-
    1. Haste how much to go for?
    2. Envenom on 3p to maximize uptime of the buff?
    3. Am i failing big time? :P
    4. Pool energy to 80 ish for poison procs on mutilate?
    5. Hit Rating + Expertise Geming the last few points to cap it? Useing Hit food in raids to cap.
    Thanks for reading and sorry for bad english.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Improvements needed!

~ Only reason that would allow you to Envenom at 3- would be if your SnD is falling off and has 1-8 seconds left on the duration. Not sure if that's what you meant.
    ~ You still have a few iLvl 245s. Try getting a better offhand, that should boost your dps by at least 500-ish.
    ~ Try getting those few points of hit up. A quick and easy change would be to put icewalker on the boots.

Yeh, gonna go all out DKP next time i see Lungbreaker from valthira, im not loseing that again, about the rest, hit rating might be a plan, cheers

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Djävul
    1. Haste how much to go for?
    2. Envenom on 3p to maximize uptime of the buff?
    3. Am i failing big time? :P
    4. Pool energy to 80 ish for poison procs on mutilate?
    5. Hit Rating + Expertise Geming the last few points to cap it? Useing Hit food in raids to cap.
    1: Only a spreadsheet can really answer that. There's no magical number, just how much is right for your current gear.
    2: No. 4+ only unless SnD is falling or an add/boss is dying.
    3: I dunno, got any WoL/WMO parses?
    4: Pooling generally leads to clipping envenom or capping energy. I never pool unless a trinket proc is coming or I know heroism is in the next ~5s.
    5: Your hit rating is fine if you have a boomkin/spriest putting up Imp FF or Misery on the boss. You are literally 2 expertise rating off the cap, so there's really nothing you can do to gain any dps from getting more expertise.

Cheers, im just slacking most of the time then, cheers for answears, was about in the lines i was thinking aswell