Titanium Plating?

Hi guys, I run an ele shaman for PVP and checking all enchants I found titanium plating http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44936

I wonder why shield wielders (Basicly holy pala, resto and ele shamans) on high standings don't enchant their shield with TP cause the pain when you are not armed with your shield is huge and rogues-warriors can kill you on a disarm cd, and the other enchants availabe +25intellect, +12 resi or + stamina are not so attractive.

So... +25 intellect on elemental shield... why? arenas take 10 seconds you won't run oom :S

Re: Titanium Plating?

You don't lose the stats nor the armour from the shield (or the weapon for that matter) when Dismantled. Why would you want a Titanium Plating? A Dismantle on you is a Dismantle that could've been used on your partner and y'know, not wasted (unless he's also a caster).

As for arenas taking 10 seconds, just because you can kill PvE Hunters within 2 GCDs being a Shaman and all, doesn't mean it'll always be the case.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Re: Titanium Plating?

because i'm 90% sure you can't block while casting? and who cares if ur disarmed as a caster?