Ret/unholy help?

Hey guys, I play as ret in a ret/unholy 2s team, and I'm having some problems. We just started and we've hit a wall at ~1300 rating. We always seem to lose/have trouble against:
    -Restodruid/Arms
    -Restodruid/rogue
    -Restodruid/lock
    -Mage/rogue
    -disc/rogue or Mage

we usually try to burst down the healer at the start but this only works against shamans and sometimes paladins. It's even worse when they have a lock who keeps ms feared 80 percent of the time. Our general problem is this however: If we don't kill the healer immediately they destroy us. The only cleave teams we can't beat are teams with mages and rogues.

Re: Ret/unholy help?

if this was last season id say your issue is skill but. resil makes burst alot harder. dks dont have the omg what just happend to me they used to specialy unh (maybe have him try frost for quick cleave) also cleave teams in 2v2 arent realy cleave teams they are control and cleave. the reason mage rogue works isnt becuase they press the you die button its becuase they press the your sheeped while your stunned while your blinded while your frozen in place button. ret unh just doesnt have that either go holy and heal him through it or find a healer and do threes srry man but retunh is all but dead

Re: Ret/unholy help?

You are probaly not bad players, it's just the comp that got no mojo =P