0/17/54 Dps Viability?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...GyqM,SpF,11723
    A friend of mine has raided with that since the release of 3.3.3 and has Bryntroll. He'd told me that the 20% haste is well beneficial to the chance on hit that Bryntroll has.
    Constructive Criticism and/or praise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulo
    Clothes are merely a setback!

Re: 0/17/54 Dps Viability?

Yes, the 0/17/54 build is the best with a proc weapon.

It's true... the frost sub-spec is considered competitive dps to blood sub-spec, especially at higher gear levels, and with proc weapons like Bryntroll. Played properly, it can supposedly eek out a minor advantage (~70-100 dps) over 17/0/54.

I'll definitely be checking this spec out then, since I've still got Bryntroll, until I get my Shadow's Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphilicious
    It's true... the frost sub-spec is considered competitive dps to blood sub-spec, especially at higher gear levels, and with proc weapons like Bryntroll. Played properly, it can supposedly eek out a minor advantage (~70-100 dps) over 17/0/54.
    It's not a gear level thing, and it's meant for (quote from EJ "Moderate") gear levels. It's the fact that he has a proc weapon, and that's what makes it better. With shadow's edge, blood sub spec would be better.

So the optimal rotation for specs that don't have reaping is PS, IT, SS, BS, Pest?, dump
    SS, SS, SS, dump
    Rinse repeat?
    I haven't used a Reaping-less spec in forever.

So the optimal rotation for specs that don't have reaping is PS, IT, SS, BS, Pest?, dump
    SS, SS, SS, dump
    Rinse repeat?
    I haven't used a Reaping-less spec in forever.

PS, IT, BS, SS, BS, DC,Horn, SS, BS, SS, BS, DC, DC

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Yes this spec is viable, i tried it out this week with 3.3.3 out while i had Bryntroll, i definetly noticed my dps go up a little bit. And one of the other dk's tried it in my guild who didn't have a proc weapon, needless to say, his dps went down

Quote Originally Posted by Talenarrus
    Yes this spec is viable, i tried it out this week with 3.3.3 out while i had Bryntroll, i definetly noticed my dps go up a little bit. And one of the other dk's tried it in my guild who didn't have a proc weapon, needless to say, his dps went down
    i dont have a proc weapon. my dps still increased.

With Shadow Edge my dps went down so I stick to 14/0/57.

I ran it this week over 14/0/57 while using heroic bryntroll and it was definitely a solid upgrade for me. Feels much smoother and didn't have threat issues, either.

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    i dont have a proc weapon. my dps still increased.
    isnt your sig of you with bryntrol? :P

Quote Originally Posted by rixxyy
    isnt your sig of you with bryntrol? :P
    Haha, owned =P
    But people don't necessarily have the gear they have on they're sig ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    Haha, owned =P
    But people don't necessarily have the gear they have on they're sig ^^
    yep still farming that motherfucker......its been 6 weeks and i have still not gotten it.