Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 03/26 In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

If they want to fix blitzing in AV, keep the general's room gated off until the side he represents has incurred 100 player deaths.

[list]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Recent In-Game Fixes - March 2010 - 03/26
    Originally Posted by Bornakk
    Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.

03/26
    • The damage done by the cannons in the gunship encounter in Icecrown Citadel has been increased and the rate at which their heat decays has been reduced.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Nerfing Gunship..... WOW.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    prot speccing into UA? yeah right...
    *cough*

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...ernative-build

every prot warrior buffs gets nerfed for pvp issues ...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hitriy
    yet another warrior's nerf around the rogues. for god sake , rogues getting buffed every single patch and its the only class destroying the whole pvp balance. they have 3 bars ? LOL they use like 6 abilities cause they can faceroll with it. i have a warrior , hunter and shaman. none of them can do much against rogues even with much worse gear.
    If a rogue is only using 6 abilites they suck balls.

If you even think for a second that playing a rogue GOOD in pvp is faceroll you're not to bright.

I'm just saying that since the new revenge, it's actually possible to kill ret pallies as a warrior of equal gear. and i like beeing able to do that once in a while...

To Mesthoop:

I believe what that guy/gal was saying was that it's theoretical to hit someone w/ 1200+ resilience w/ a 14k Revenge.
    The only possible way to do this was if the Warrior had full raid buffs and the pvp geared opponent had full debuffs. That ofcourse, seems extremely unlikely (maybe AV or Winterlag w/out Tenacity), the opponent would be long dead by the time all debuffs are up.

So, calm down.

A gold cap increase? Finally!
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    Indeed. why not nerf the main rank instead?

And stop whining about the gunship battle people were indeed spamming 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 and battle sometimes would take forever.
    Thats why the people who hit two always do 1k more dps as a gunship than the others, you can tell who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naliiz
    If a rogue is only using 6 abilites they suck balls.

If you even think for a second that playing a rogue GOOD in pvp is faceroll you're not to bright.
    Ive seen multiple rogues at 2k rating tunnel a caster or something and win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    • HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

• Quoting myself now... "STOP QQING about the gunship change. This wasn't a nerf it was a bug fix. My 10 man normally finishes gunship in two (three at the most) freeze phases. Last night it took us about 12. Halfway through the fight I started asking over vent why the #$%* the other gunship wasn't dead yet.

We had our normal gunners on it and everything, both of which didn't know what was going on. And this isn't some stupid pug group that has issues with Marrowgar, we normally one shot the first 8 bosses (though it is a casual 10 man, running only once a week), this was a needed bug fix unless of course you enjoy being forced into an eternity of hell where you do the gunship battle for the rest of your life." Seriously, it was a bug fix NOT a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Harazi
    If they want to fix blitzing in AV, keep the general's room gated off until the side he represents has incurred 100 player deaths.
    you think they're going to "fix" something that isn't "broken"? http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=226 I think they intend for it to be possible.

• Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus
      Quoting myself now... "STOP QQING about the gunship change. This wasn't a nerf it was a bug fix. My 10 man normally finishes gunship in two (three at the most) freeze phases. Last night it took us about 12. Halfway through the fight I started asking over vent why the #$%* the other gunship wasn't dead yet.

We had our normal gunners on it and everything, both of which didn't know what was going on. And this isn't some stupid pug group that has issues with Marrowgar, we normally one shot the first 8 bosses (though it is a casual 10 man, running only once a week), this was a needed bug fix unless of course you enjoy being forced into an eternity of hell where you do the gunship battle for the rest of your life." Seriously, it was a bug fix NOT a nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus
    I did 2 heroic 10m gunships and a 25m gunship this week, we NEVER had any issues with the battle taking 5 times as long as it should have.

I'd suggest you switch out your gunners with people who can handle hitting 2 buttons instead of just mashing '1' forever.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.

• The cheese items in Dalaran as well as the Kvaldir Berserkers in Icecrown will once again respawn at a faster rate.
    Wow.

GG.

Now all the scrubs will have dalaran cheese with no effort.

Casualysm here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaadum
    Wow.

GG.

Now all the scrubs will have dalaran cheese with no effort.

Casualysm here we come.
    LOL!

• Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
      I do realize that I'm one day late on these posts, but world first kills are serious business!

03/26
      The Endless Healing Potion is no longer usable in arenas as intended.
    this makes me a sad panda, first i drop herbalism and lose my lifeblood, now my endless healing potion is being taken away too! shiiiiit guess i need to pop evasion and battlemaster's sooner now >_>

03/26
    • The damage done by the cannons in the gunship encounter in Icecrown Citadel has been increased and the rate at which their heat decays has been reduced.
    yeah nice. gunship battle was too hard anyway! </irony>

I see Blizzard gave you some more cheese to go with that whine you're already having.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    • HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

• HAHAHAHAHA.... You're a fucking idiot. It was bugged last week. They are reverting it back to the way it was the week before.

I am amused that the people ranting about "ZOMG they nerf lootship lolz" very obviously didn't set foot in it last week. If ever.

The cannons were bugged last week. The end. Not a little bugged, but the fight took twice as long as normal in a totally annoying way bugged.

• Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
      HAHAHAHAHA.... You're a fucking idiot. It was bugged last week. They are reverting it back to the way it was the week before.

I am amused that the people ranting about "ZOMG they nerf lootship lolz" very obviously didn't set foot in it last week. If ever.

The cannons were bugged last week. The end. Not a little bugged, but the fight took twice as long as normal in a totally annoying way bugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    Seems like someone wiped on Lootship...sure it took longer but didn't make it anymore difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcharged
    • Seems like someone wiped on Lootship...sure it took longer but didn't make it anymore difficult.
    • Perfect example, ladies and gents:
      Armory shows you having never defeated either version... Now armory might could be wrong. But mostly, you are a trolling loser. Now go check mine and reassess the odds that we wiped on gunship.

No, it did't make the fight harder. Esp because I am almost certain that the opposing gunship suffered the same problem (you seemed to take far less damage to your ship, but don't quote me.) It just made it go twice as long and half as fast. It's a bug fix, not a nerf.

I'd say "so don't flap your mouth if you have no idea what you are talking about", but we know that is a hopeless wish on these forums.