Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: 03/26 In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

• Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
      Perfect example, ladies and gents:
      Armory shows you having never defeated either version... Now armory might could be wrong. But mostly, you are a trolling loser. Now go check mine and reassess the odds that we wiped on gunship.

No, it did't make the fight harder. Esp because I am almost certain that the opposing gunship suffered the same problem (you seemed to take far less damage to your ship, but don't quote me.) It just made it go twice as long and half as fast. It's a bug fix, not a nerf.

I'd say "so don't flap your mouth if you have no idea what you are talking about", but we know that is a hopeless wish on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    I show him having 4 each victories over 10 and 25 man normal Gunship. Which still hardly makes him an expert on the fight, but he has apparently done it a few times.

coool now blizzard nerf Unrelenting Assault to balance the game wow really nice
    you left ALL classes and just focus on warriors you fucking noob cock suckers

Quote Originally Posted by morious
    coool now blizzard nerf Unrelenting Assault to balance the game wow really nice
    you left ALL classes and just focus on warriors you fucking noob cock suckers
    well looks like the nerf bat is finally swinging your guy's way...bout effin time...just the way the blizzard pendulum goes >_>

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead
    well looks like the nerf bat is finally swinging your guy's way...bout effin time...just the way the blizzard pendulum goes >_>
    LOL
    Blizzard has been nerfing the Warrior class ALL of Wrath.
    Remember when Juggernaught used to be an automatic crit? (lol now its 25%)
    How about when they nerfed Warbringer for Prot. Used to be able to charge out of roots/snares*.(lol, not any more)
    How about since recently, bladestorm can be disarmed. (lolol 51 POINT TALENT BUDDY)
    Now inc revenge nerf.
    And this is just off the top of my head.
    The nerf bat has been deep in our ass for a while.
    You'd think that if a class is so healing dependant, it would be acceptable for it to have extra offensive abilities.
    Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant. -Edgar Allan Poe

i haven't played my rogue in like a week.