Thread: Gunship nerf

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Gunship nerf

[blizzquote author=Boubouille link=topic=178357.msg2386322#msg2386322 date=1269640770]
    The damage done by the cannons in the gunship encounter in Icecrown Citadel has been increased and the rate at which their heat decays has been reduced.[/blizzquote]

Did they just..... nerf Gunship?
    Seriously?

Re: Gunship nerf

Most likely to help compensate for lag, since the only time you actually wipe on gunship is when you're lagging so hard. Or you're playing with your asscheeks.

...O.o
    the mind boggles but hey...lootship being faster means we get onto arthas faster which in my book is aight
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

well I hoped for a joke...seriously Gunship was easy funny and fast...now it will be like an useless event...it will too fast to enjoy something...I liked it thats why Im not very happy about this change :P

Emobringer...Because Ashbringer was reserved...
    Why I cant be a hardcore raider? Because I hate when my girl comes to me and whispers to my ear: "Do you want me?" during the raid times...

They already nerfed marrowgar and deathwhisper to make things easier for the pugs, which boss do you think would be the logical one to nerf after those two?

Quote Originally Posted by Celdra
    Is it... even Possible to wipe to gunship?
    Yes it is.........

On my server that damn thing LAGS so much that by the time ya kill one mage the other comes out.

We sometimes get 25+ seconds server lag. Piss ass anoying.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    They already nerfed marrowgar and deathwhisper to make things easier for the pugs, which boss do you think would be the logical one to nerf after those two?
    Saurfang... gunship is normally done on heroic mode in pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    Saurfang... gunship is normally done on heroic mode in pugs.
    saurfang was also nerfed...everybody now do him with achievement :P

Emobringer...Because Ashbringer was reserved...
    Why I cant be a hardcore raider? Because I hate when my girl comes to me and whispers to my ear: "Do you want me?" during the raid times...

Gunship is trash in my eyes.
    Classic WoW.

I've wiped many times on the gunship fight. As mentioned already, the lag that starts the moment you talk to Muradin / Saurfang and ends once the loot becomes available usually bends you over. (:

Deleted

gunship is fun and realxing, can´t remember anyone complaining about chess event in karazhan

Deleted

Paragon clears it up for us

Would've posted as an image, but it was too f*cking huge :

luv u lizard

"Seriously?"... Seriously?

It's not exactly a nerf. If you wiped due to low damage from the canons(without lag), then there's something very wrong with your raid, and you wouldn't even make it past Saurfang anyway.

It doesn't change anything about the fight, except giving you a bigger lead on damage to the ships(blasting Rocketeers down faster as well). If you couldn't manage your Heat before, this is actually a nerf for you. But once again, then you shouldn't get much further than Saurfang.

This just makes the fight slightly faster, as well as making it possible to due once hit by server lag(something I haven't personally experienced).

People always jump to the 'ZOMG EZ MOD IS EZ' arguement right away... Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios
    Paragon clears it up for us

Would've posted as an image, but it was too f*cking huge :
    LOOL EPIC WIN
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Who cares? Not like it was hard before.

15+ Year Old Account

See this other thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-dungeons/airship/

There seems to have been something different since the last patch; this may be a fix for that. Not that it's hard either way, but if it's intended to work one way, they probably want to keep it that way.

I wouldn't say it's a huge nerf, in fact it's pretty hard to nerf something thats already a faceroll.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I was already going to go back to catching rockets on gunship. Now this just makes it even easier. My record is 32.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Don't you guys see. It's actually a buff to the gunship. Not a nerf.
    Stream: Gurkalicious