[Shadow] Gear help

Hello fellow members of MMO-Champion!

I currently have a problem with my gear and it's about the oh so famous Haste rating as usual

This is the gearset I'm currently running with.
    And
    This is the gearset I'm thinking of.

The PP values sais +71,52 (PP values taken from shadowpriest.com)in favour to the new gearset, tho the lack of haste scares me.
    So please, what do you all shadow priests out there think?

Thanks in advance, Viani, Al'Akir.

Btw, the seccond gearset would later end up in Leggins of Woven Death to, just don't have the money at the moment.

Re: [Shadow] Gear help

Using your current gear set, simcraft it and use the stat values from that to see if the second set is better.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Using your current gear set, simcraft it and use the stat values from that to see if the second set is better.
    Oh, and how would I do that? :P
    Would be nice with a link to how to simcraft or something, never done that. Thanks

im a noob when it comes to simcraft to but 1 thing m8,why on earth would you trade muradins spyglass for nevermelting ice crystal? just dont: )

Quote Originally Posted by heav77
    im a noob when it comes to simcraft to but 1 thing m8,why on earth would you trade muradins spyglass for nevermelting ice crystal? just dont: )
    Probably because rolling pain with ~20% extra critt is nice.
    EU|Dragonmaw|Alliance|Glittersmith

Quote Originally Posted by heav77
    Oh, seems like wowhead managed to get to different catches on my char while doing this
    I'll change it as soon as I can/have time. But the seccond set should have circle of osuss and Muradin, ofc

Quote Originally Posted by eErike
    Oh, and how would I do that? :P
    Would be nice with a link to how to simcraft or something, never done that. Thanks
    http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/

To get the stat values, launch simcraft, go to options, and have it analyze Int,Crit,Haste,SP,Hit, and Spi.

Then load your armory, import and then simcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Glittersmith
    It's not better than Spyglass.

It's better than Abyssal Rune, but the only things better than spyglass are Nameles Lich and DFO.

New PP value with the correct gear is +71,52, still in favour to the new gearset and before Leggins of woven death.

Quote Originally Posted by Glittersmith
    Many fights makes it hard to maintain the uptime of pain on your maintarget while killings adds etc, so no it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niea
    It's not better than Spyglass.

It's better than Abyssal Rune, but the only things better than spyglass are Nameles Lich and DFO.
    Abyssal Rune > NViC, not only for the reason above, but allso because my haste would go waaay to low without it :P