Is it possible?

hi guys jsut i would like your opinion in something .and see what is your opinion about it . well i am in a guild with good friends and we do raids and have alot of fun together( we are doing icc 10 )
    and that i would like to ask and tell m e your opinion on it is that so far we are downing rotdace and festergut and dreamwalker and we have done many tries in sindragosa and professor and our best attemps are sind at 13% and proffesor at 25% . we are raiding 1-2 times per week . s it possible for us to kill the lich king ? soon or whne the buff will get 30% ?
    well iam saying to them that we can kill him we have the gear and the focus ( i hope ) . we are lucking in dps? tactic ? raid composision? please tell me your opinion

p.s in the raids we are protection paladin , blood dk ( tanks) retri pala , 2 arcane mages elemental/resto shaman , reso /moonking druid and holy priest , destro lock and furry warrior

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Is it possible?

Focus on the bosses you have to down before the lich king..

Comp seems fine. I'm guessing it is a lack of skill and/or gear holding you back. If you are having trouble with those 2 you are a long long way from killing lk.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Deleted

reso /moonking (....) and furry warrior
    I lol'd.

No but seriously, there's no need for perfect English, but at least but some effort in it..

Quote Originally Posted by Balok1x
    furry warrior

If you are at those bosses right now, you'll down arthy pretty sure. More weeks passing = more better gear + increasing +% aura = so much easier. Don't worry. Just keep practising.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

well our geared is mostly from icc 25 ( pugs first 4 bosses ) and the gearscore is between 5500 and 5900 i think we hav e low dps or hightest dps is 8k and the lowest 6100 :S

well our geared is mostly from icc 25 ( pugs first 4 bosses ) and the gearscore is between 5500 and 5900 i think we hav e low dps or hightest dps is 8k and the lowest 6100 :S
    Your dps is low. Your gearscore is irrelevant(see also: your dps).

furry warrior
    it's not Cataclysm yet ;D

furry warrior
    That must be a druid in bear form?

well guys just i wanted your opinion and no to flame for my mistakes no1 is perfect so back off

Quote Originally Posted by Kyiran
    Your dps is low. Your gearscore is irrelevant(see also: your dps).
    i have downed lanathel and putresscide with worse dps

to the op, have you done the princes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Visceroid
    cause your initial sentence was so much better -.-
    Hahaha, seriously. I thought his first sentence was already meant to be mocking the OP. That's some A+ irony right there.

More on topic, no one can tell what your guild will get done from a post like this. What's your gear like? Are you bringing the same raiders every week, or gearing tons of different people so that the gear is spread out and average levels go up slower? WHY are you unable to kill those bosses?

Still, judging by your post I'm going to say your DPS is low and I'd be willing to bet you've got people who aren't that great at handling the encounters properly. Tell your people to get their DPS up, find out where people are messing up on the encounters. Fix those issues and yes you will down the LK. If not, yea you may down the LK when the 30% buff is out, but by then pugging it will be commonplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun
    I lol'd.

No but seriously, there's no need for perfect English, but at least but some effort in it..
    actually lol'd at this one.

carry over your saves. I know there is 1 peice of loot for me in normal 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Taun
    That must be a druid in bear form?
    lmao
    poopie

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    carry over your saves.
    that is something you can do.
    Assuming that you can clear the first 8 bosses at one night without spending much time...i guess your guild will be able to kill the Lichking in one week as well.
    â–²

Well, ICC has that which makes it a good instance : the last bosses are harder than the first ones (not always the case, don't tell me Malcheezar or Kel'Thuzad - level 80 one - were the hardest in their instances).

You're left with Putricide, Sindragosa and Lich King. These are by far the ones that gave us the most trouble in our "discovery 10 man" (pre ICC buff, pre spoiling strats).

I do think if you cannot kill Putricide and Sindragosa, you can't kill LK (and you don't even have access to him anyways), he's kind of a step up. Try playing around with the specs and all, always worked for us (aka DPSers more/less bursty, tanks with more magic resistance for Sindra, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.