Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Alliance: Losing 58th WG loss in a row..and counting

Quote Originally Posted by !n$@ne

o hai thar.
    Jesus christ... Now that just ain't right. I don't even know what to say to that. That must suck pretty hard. Hope blizzard can do something to help you guys out.

There's WSG and WG, can you tell me which one has flags and which one has towers and toy catapults? If you can't, you'll have to write an essay of 10 pages on how WoW pvp is always out to get you and it's the system's fault for sure.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous
    There are two WG's...
    I'm 100% sure the common abbreviations are WG for Wintergrasp and WSG for Warsong Gulch, FYI.

And @ that pic... I feel your pain.

lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Nardog
    Any suggestions to winning?
    ...... Your joking right?

o hai thar.
    That looks similar to Onyxia US...

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Jesus christ... Now that just ain't right. I don't even know what to say to that. That must suck pretty hard. Hope blizzard can do something to help you guys out.
    I don't want any help! I play horde. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    I always get some people to come with me to attack the base from the exact opposite as the main zerg, this often gets us a win, since they only see us coming when its too late.

Get at least 3 siege engines with someone using the cannon, anything less just increases the chance to get discovered because it takes too long
    Your Avatar is awesome. /bow

On Argent Dawn EU, Alliance almost always wins.

o hai thar.
    I just tried to take a picture to show how much Alliance defends on Kel'Thuzad US.... but it's kind of hard when they defend it so much. I'll have to wait til we actually manage to take it.

Rejoice! alliance heavy does exist!

I don't want any help! I play horde. ;D
    Hahaha, I bet you don't. Now the thing I'm noticing is that even with your ridiculously unbalancedness, alliance are getting it like every 5th or 6th time. No where near holding it for 58 times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by mchltlt1037
    Your Avatar is awesome. /bow
    His Avatar and sig make me think of the tool song Disgustipated. Cjeska, are you a tool fan?

"It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this. You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people out there were yours too." Thats the part of the song his sig reminds me of.

It's very important that all dps switches to the bone spikes

mmmm I'm gonna go get me a t00l related avatar. It's been a while since I wore my badge of pride :P

Fuck yea.

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus

Fuck yea.
    Jesus christ the defend with horde ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boonzorsx
    ...try to organize the WG attack...with tenancy u should really be able to dominate
    Tenacity dont help at all. Lets say you have 10 stacked. Fine you hit like a truck or heal like a god. But you get zerged by 3120213 people and die eventually. Its rather useless buff. It should boost the hp/dmg on siege alot more. Siege go down in like 5 sek

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus

Fuck yea.
    That's a LOT more battles than any other server. WG hasn't been out for that relatively long yet, afaik. Sure this is real?

Tortheldrin-US
    Famous everywhere I go.

US - Cho'gall