What’s up w/ these BG ques!?! 3+hours!?!?

Anyone else having problems w/ the new battleground queing system? I’m not using the random bg because I’m working on conqueror, so I’m strictly just queing for WSG and AB. Right now, I’ve been in que for AB for 3 hours and in que for WSG for just over 1 hour.

Before the last patch, ques were like 20mins tops for my battlegroup… which was awful but tolerable… but this 3+ hour que is just uncalled for. I did have 3 quick ques in a row for WSG… but they were all alliance premades (I’m horde)

Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems too w/ the ques.

Re: What’s up w/ these BG ques!?! 3+hours!?!?

I read somewhere that if you Q for a BG you dont get in with ppl that Q for random, so everyone could be running randoms.... I never checked to see if that was true or not, just a possiblity

I figured it’d be like a random dungeon… but if you sign up for just a certain one you’ll still get a group in a decent amount of time. Why couldn’t they make it work the same way in BGs. It’s not like they are insuring that there is a tank and heals for a BG, its just X amount of people vs X amount of people.

Is a known issue where queueing for a specific does not place you in the same queue as randoms, only those queueing for the same.
    Quite when the fix comes in we dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Is a known issue where queueing for a specific does not place you in the same queue as randoms, only those queueing for the same.
    Quite when the fix comes in we dont know.
    Oh, thank god. I just transfered servers to what I thought was a better BG than Rampage, and I get into a queue and it takes like 30-60 minutes? I was like wut. .____.

It's nice to know that it's just a bug that will get fixed in time.