Who here enjoys the new bg system?

i love the new bg system. got soooo much honor i do nothing but the hero daily and bg all day now (when i have time)

i just wish blizzard would.... shuffle the battlegroups a bit. honestly if ur from the server kel thuzad.... i hate u.... please stop giving up and crying that its pointless in the middle of a match.

i just wish they would upgrade the old bgs. av is very dated. warsong gultch could use touch ups (maybe with the new additions to the conflict in cata) ab is fine. eots needs work. horde made bg because the horde has way more shammies. (knock back ftl) isle of conquest should make more sense. (hanger or docks?) which is actually better. strand of the ancients needs to be fixt big time. turrets cant hold back any demos.

Re: Who here enjoys the new bg system?

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVon
    i love the new bg system. got soooo much honor i do nothing but the hero daily and bg all day now (when i have time)

i just wish blizzard would.... shuffle the battlegroups a bit. honestly if ur from the server kel thuzad.... i hate u.... please stop giving up and crying that its pointless in the middle of a match.

i just wish they would upgrade the old bgs. av is very dated. warsong gultch could use touch ups (maybe with the new additions to the conflict in cata) ab is fine. eots needs work. horde made bg because the horde has way more shammies. (knock back ftl) isle of conquest should make more sense. (hanger or docks?) which is actually better. strand of the ancients needs to be fixt big time. turrets cant hold back any demos.
    exactly. They need to patch up the BGs rather than adding new ones. The more bgs, the more diverse the player population is going to be when queuing up. (not in randoms though. This was more of an issue before this patch). They need to update the bgs to make them feel somewhat fresh, as well as polished.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

i was hoping for some weighted class/role selection like the LFG system has to ensure theres a couple healers in your bg... but.... guess not.

i want more warsong gultch syle in bgs

i heard that the battle for gileanis(sp) was going to be a combo of arathi and warsong. fighting on city streets and what not. capturing post ect.

vehicles are cool and all, but they should in some bgs, be npc only and u protect them