Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: LK 25 HM realm first - No title?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    With the amount of health and the difficulty of the encounter, the title is probably going to be just as rare as, say, Conqueror of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer and the like.
    With the full icc +stats buff PLUS full icc25 gear PLUS new talents in 4.0 PLUS maybe some random global nerf in 4.0 pretty much everyone will be able to get it (if someone really wants to).

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    With the amount of health and the difficulty of the encounter, the title is probably going to be just as rare as, say, Conqueror of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer and the like.
    How can you compare those though? Aren't those Realm First titles? Everyone has cleared Naxx and Sarth by now, now I think it would be comparable to The Immortal or The Astral Walker when they were brand new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

When the buff is at 30% hard modes will be about as hard as normal modes were without the buff, light of dawn titles aren't going to be rare forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    When the buff is at 30% hard modes will be about as hard as normal modes were without the buff, light of dawn titles aren't going to be rare forever.
    Nearly no titles are rare forever. I remember when of the Nightfall was rare, or Starcaller/Astrall Walker. Now they're both about equivalent to Jenkins.

It's about having the title when it's most relevant and having the most "elite" title at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscooter
    Nearly no titles are rare forever. I remember when of the Nightfall was rare, or Starcaller/Astrall Walker. Now they're both about equivalent to Jenkins.

It's about having the title when it's most relevant and having the most "elite" title at the time.
    I wouldn't say they're equivalent to jenkins that's pretty ignorant (?). Not just anyone can go in and kill Algalon its still a tricky encounter not easily beaten by the bads that get Jenkins / the patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc
    I wouldn't say they're equivalent to jenkins that's pretty ignorant (?). Not just anyone can go in and kill Algalon its still a tricky encounter not easily beaten by the bads that get Jenkins / the patient.
    I was over exaggerating to make a point... Kinda like a joke, ya know?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grob

In guild who will kill LK25 HM it will be the same people.
    If you look at the raid composition of Paragon's kill, it's actually slightly odd (No resto druid, no mages), but obviously ultimately successful. I suspect they tried a lot of combinations of healers and dps before finalising the raid. Many people would have been involved in the build-up to the kill.

Why do you care for a title that you dont even have?
    And if you have it ,then dont be butthurt that some people will have the same title
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

Hmm, does this mean there won't be any realm first lvl 85 / specific race / specific class achievements either?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Coolernl
    Hmm, does this mean there won't be any realm first lvl 85 / specific race / specific class achievements either?
    There still is a realm first achievement for LK 25 HM, it's just not a title to go with it.