Sliver of Pure Ice, Arena

Okay as a holy paladin in arena, heres my armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&cn=Yggdrasil

Now should I use http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=42137 or http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=50339.

I'm in a 2v2 team with a rogue. I figure the battlemaster's would be better for when I need instant health, like against a warrior or a rogue hitting me, but on a healing fight the sliver of pure ice would be better.

So overall what do y'all think would be better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

Re: Sliver of Pure Ice, Arena

A dead holy paladin is just as useless as one without mana so which one happens first. Personally, running with a rogue, I don't think you should ever be running out of mana. But if it happens a lot then go with the mana trinket.

You have more than enough resil that killing you should be too easy. It's hard to say which trinket to use without actually seeing you play an what you need more.

Quick question though, why don't you have a pvp trinket to remove movement impairing effects?

EDIT: to the poster above me. While the trinket gives you a little less than 5k health it's actually very useful in many situations. If bubble is upthat extra hp might be just enough to get that last heal off that could mean life or death. It also saves you from those finishing moves like hammer of wrath, kill shot, etc by bringing your hp above 20%. Especially since he's runnin with a rogue, there has been countless times on my holy pally/rogue team that if I had an extra half second I would have had a heal off on my rogue but instead he died before I could. It's situational but when that situation arrives you'll be glad you have it.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Re: Sliver of Pure Ice, Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    Quick question though, why don't you have a pvp trinket to remove movement impairing effects?
    Umm I do.

and I run oom in fights with like resto druids and other holy paladins, but other than that my mana regen is decent.So the hp trinket it is then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*