Whats the secret of Inscription

Hi all

I am a JC/Alch, so I make a nice amount of money although the market crashed a bit since 3.3.3. But thats not why I am here. I have heard from a lot of people on other realms that Inscription is as good as, maybe even beter to make gold. But, what I dont get is, how? That JC makes money I do get, since it source of gem isn't from gathering, like a lot of crafting professions.But what makes Inscription such a good money maker?
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Re: Whats the secret of Inscription

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Hi all

I am a JC/Alch, so I make a nice amount of money although the market crashed a bit since 3.3.3. But thats not why I am here. I have heard from a lot of people on other realms that Inscription is as good as, maybe even beter to make gold. But, what I dont get is, how? That JC makes money I do get, since it source of gem isn't from gathering, like a lot of crafting professions.But what makes Inscription such a good money maker?
    the glyphs are nice source of income with inscriptionj but i beleive the monney from inscription mostly comes from the cards (nobles anyway)

main is jc inscription

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Hi all

camping the AH to make max profit, which includes taking every undercut glyph off the market every 15mins. You can leave them up for two days, but on Illidan, people will just undercut you and you'll get nothing. Post only on Tuesdays/weekends & you'll yield decent profits. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil21
    camping the AH to make max profit, which includes taking every undercut glyph off the market every 15mins. You can leave them up for two days, but on Illidan, people will just undercut you and you'll get nothing. Post only on Tuesdays/weekends & you'll yield decent profits. GL
    Basing anything off of illidan horde's economy is retarded as 95+% of servers are not like it.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

hope no one from balck rock reads this

Although a tad slow, armor/wep vellums offer a big profit for what you might spend on herbs.. i dropped herbalism to pick up enchanting for more SP benefit for my drood.. but for 50g you can basically triple your money

It costs nothing to list glyphs (15 copper each or something) so you just set up the addon to wallpaper the entire AH with every glyph under the sky and just robot your way to gold. Scrolls cost even less than that to list - Nothing, I think.

I think this was actually covered on the front page, actually. You can automate most of the process.