Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: What games did you play before WoW

Halo, Gears of War, CoD if it had was midless run-and-gun i've probably played it. WoW is the first mmo i've ever played.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahirn
    lolRunescape >_<
    D'OH!

On topic: I played Halo, Final Fantasy VII and VIII, Fable, Resident Evil, and Zelda of course.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

15+ Year Old Account

Warcraft III, all Final Fantasies I could get, Unreal Tournament, Red Alert 2. (Still love it. ;D).

Last game I played except for WoW was Titan Quest, which is still an awesome game and recently started to play it again, but I didn't play this BEFORE WoW though since WoW was released a few years earlier. :P

Now all I play is WoW (80% of the time I play games), Titan Quest (15%), 5% other games like the ones mentioned above. Nothing seems to beat WoW still.

A few console games on the snes and n64. (Mainly Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest <3)

On the computer I played Counter-Strike, Alien vs Predator 2, Settlers II and IV, The Sims 2, Homeworld 1 and 2, Freelancer, Starcraft, Warcraft 2 and 3, Diablo 2, Civilization 3, Medall of Honor, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942, Age of Empires 1 and 2, Dungeon Siege and Age of Mythology.

Those are the ones I remember playing mostly... kinda interesting how many games I stoped playing once I started playing WoW.

Edit: How could I forget Red Alert 2! I played that game like crazy, the music and sounds are stuck in my head...
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

started off in the 90's playing runescape(classic) and went up all the way to 120 which was pretty much maxed everything. once the new 3d version released i quit and moved to asian mmorpg grinding games.
    some of them include the following:
    Kalonline
    silkroad online
    turfbattles
    some others i can't think of right now
    a few years ago i started playing wow and every once in a while ill go back and play those fun asian grinding mmo's

GTA
    Civilization IV
    Age of Empires
    Anarchy Online

Games I can think of right away. I'm sure there were more. Been playing computer games since 1985 so I've gone through quite a lot before WoW came along.

10+ Year Old Account

I think OP meant MMO's otherwise I would take up pages dating back to the Commodore C64-Atari 2600-TI-99/4A

First MMO was Earth & Beyond - Founding Father
    Anarchy Online
    Horizons
    SWG
    EQ2
    Guild Wars
    Lineage II
    City of Heroes

torn city.
    runescape.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

-Lineage 1, bad graphics but the best pvp on any game i played including WoW. Played it for three years
    -Diablo 2 from dusk till dawn. A game i always come back no matter what i play... the hack n slash is so relaxing
    -SC, WC3 ofc
    -SW:G
    -Counterstrike since 1998(first beta) (im that old)
    -I had a Spectrum 128k z+ and a Sony MSX2, with zillion games. So i call myself a gamer since 1986 (24 years playing so far)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Primarily Call of Duty United Offensive, Call of Duty 2.