Thread: LF Mods...

LF Mods...

Hello

Just a quick 2 things that I KNOW would of had to of been asked yet I cannot seem to find them (prolly rite infront of my eyes too...)

#1 I am looking for a mod that allows me to move the mini map around the screen to other locations rather then having it fixed in the top right corner of the screen, help plz ?

#2 I am also looking for a Mod that will hide the mouse info bubble examples are when you mouse over say players there name comes up with a little bit of info about there guild, or similarly when you mouse over an action like auto shot it comes up with the details of the action how can I DISABLE these info bubbles, help plz ?

Cheers :P

Deleted

Re: LF Mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Hello

Just a quick 2 things that I KNOW would of had to of been asked yet I cannot seem to find them (prolly rite infront of my eyes too...)

#1 I am looking for a mod that allows me to move the mini map around the screen to other locations rather then having it fixed in the top right corner of the screen, help plz ?

#2 I am also looking for a Mod that will hide the mouse info bubble examples are when you mouse over say players there name comes up with a little bit of info about there guild, or similarly when you mouse over an action like auto shot it comes up with the details of the action how can I DISABLE these info bubbles, help plz ?

Cheers :P
    For #1 I'll suggest SexyMap, a quite nice tool for customizing your minimap.

But for #2 im not sure, i use TipTop for my tooltips but im not sure if you can disable them entirely by using it. Other tooltip addons that i know are CowTips and MouseoverTarget

There are a vast number of minimap replacements, many of which can be moved.
    Either minimalist, or way OTT you can go both ways.

I am using TipTac which allows addition and customising of the tooltips, including where the tooltip appears.
    It does not allow preventing certain ones appearing, but since you can choose the location that most of them appear, then that is a possible comprimise in terms of placing them in a less obtrusive location.
    If you intended to simply move then player and I think spell tooltips etc, then Tipsy will allow relocation of the "anchor" to which they attach.
    It does nothing fancy, only a choice of location.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thanks fellas ;D

EDIT: Ooooo one last mod I am after :P shouldnt be too difficult :P

I'd also like to be able to move my name plate and my targetted enemies name plate too please help

Cheers :-*

Bump

Big :-* to whoever helps me

So basically a Unitframe Addon.
    Since you are starting out, then maybe Xperl would be a good one to start with.
    The more flexible choices like Pitbull, Shadowed Unitframes, etc offer more options, but since you are focusing on their placement than their functionality then Xperl offers the options, but a smaller number to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If you dont want a separate unit frame addon, just get MoveAnything, like its name it allows you to move anything

Thanking you all :-* :-*