Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Thoughts of the TBC+ gear

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    Most gear in raid dungeons already fit the tier set (graphic wise) which I think is the only reason there was 8 pieces in tier at the beginning, because you want armor that fits with your gear. Now its less pieces for tier because people want to focus on different stats rather than every class basicly having the same gear
    Depends on your class and spec. Spellpower mail always matches shaman tier, AP mail always matches hunter sets etc. So basically DPS priests, feral druids, enhancement shamans, dps warriors, dps paladins, prot paladins, and tank dks are always wearing mismatched gear. Not really sure about locks/mages but at least one of them will be wearing mismatched in each tier. Every tier I hope my BiS offset is the helm so I can turn it off.

I personally liked the Naxx system where there was an "offset model" for each armor class that didn't match tier of any class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Re: Thoughts of the TBC+ gear

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    Personally I'd rather see some offset bonuses, eg a 2 ring + 1 neck set with a 2 piece bonus.
    I like this too. I don't really need the tier sets to be larger, but having other gear combos is pretty cool. They did this once that I can think of in WotLK with the Ony trinkets. Too bad they were terrible. > But generally, that is a cool idea.