Holy pally needs help

Now, when im able to get any items from icc10 hc (except maybe sindra and putri for now, but meh) ive got really low crit, beacouse im always trying to get as many haste/mp5 items as i can
    Whats the min. amount of crit that is needed for holy paly? Now ive got 26,89%

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ge&n=Deviancee
    armory is still not update'd, ive got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51840 instead of cloth one

Re: Holy pally needs help

Quote Originally Posted by deviancee
    Now, when im able to get any items from icc10 hc (except maybe sindra and putri for now, but meh) ive got really low crit, beacouse im always trying to get as many haste/mp5 items as i can
    Whats the min. amount of crit that is needed for holy paly? Now ive got 26,89%

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ge&n=Deviancee
    armory is still not update'd, ive got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51840 instead of cloth one

thats good enuf

???

Whats the min. amount of crit that is needed for holy paly?

10+ Year Old Account

???

Whats the min. amount of crit that is needed for holy paly?
    You dont need a minimum crit amount, even 27% crit is fine (since that is even more in a raid setting).

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

You dont need a minimum crit amount
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

So can i trade more crit for mp5? And yes, im running oom on fights like 10m councils, when 1 tank holds two bosses

10+ Year Old Account

So can i trade more crit for mp5? And yes, im running oom on fights like 10m councils, when 1 tank holds two bosses
    Read the paladin helpful topics sticky, I believe Fire went through and mapped out the Crit vs MP5 values in there.

I'd say priority would be: Haste/Int/Crit/MP5. Idk what you're doing in the 10m but just plea and Illumination or Plea and wings or plea and talisman. Have tanks pop CD's when you need to plea. I'd say the best time to pop plea during that fight would be when Taladram is empowered because that seems to be the least amount of damage. My crit is 35% unbuffed because I really don't need the MP5. I do just fine in raids.

As ronark said above, the relative value of crit has dropped drastically with the constant nerfs to illumination.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenor
    I'd say priority would be: Haste/Int/Crit/MP5. Idk what you're doing in the 10m but just plea and Illumination or Plea and wings or plea and talisman. Have tanks pop CD's when you need to plea. I'd say the best time to pop plea during that fight would be when Taladram is empowered because that seems to be the least amount of damage. My crit is 35% unbuffed because I really don't need the MP5. I do just fine in raids.
    Never trust a person w/ one post!!!

=P

Trust Ronark - Firecrest also has some great guides for holy paladins.
    FFVI > FFVII

I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ATTHEREADY
    Never trust a person w/ one post!!!

=P

Trust Ronark - Firecrest also has some great guides for holy paladins.
    I disagree, while he may be wrong on the "theory crafting" of crit vs. mp5 arguement, if he doesnt have problems with mana-management and he's doing fine with healing his targets, then the issue of crit vs. mp5 becomes less of a problem for him.

Like everyone said in this thread, value of the crit has indeed plummeted down the sink (thus the reason why mp5 is more important to holy paladins post-3.2). That being said, it isn't easy to find and to win rolls for haste/mp5 gears since most of them are mails or leather which are generally given to druids or shammies. imo, just take gears for granted during the raids. Don't try to out-roll or dkp your shammies and druids so that you can benefit slightly from these gears. Just keep in mind that mp5 does have more value than crit now, and that if you can amange to get your hadns on these items the ndo it. If there are someone else that can benefit more in ur guild/raid, then u should prob pass it on to them (i.e. shammies)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    I disagree, while he may be wrong on the "theory crafting" of crit vs. mp5 arguement, if he doesnt have problems with mana-management and he's doing fine with healing his targets, then the issue of crit vs. mp5 becomes less of a problem for him.

Oh, completely understood. However, this thread is not about him. =) Chances are if the OP is doing ICChc, he will have mana issues somewhere along the line and in that case MP5 trumps crit.
    FFVI > FFVII

???
    The minimum amount of Crit is 0.

Edit:
    What the fuck. FFVII > ALL
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account

Mmmm.. Give me FFX's battle system and Spheregrid and replace that with the ones in FFVII, and update FFVII to PS3 or PC with awesome graphics.

That, my dear sir, would give me a lot of nerdgasms.
    Hi

Hey guise you tried xiii? The battle system, opening 20 hours and diversity of places to travel really is amazing!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest

Edit:
    ^This is false and you have now lost all credibility sir. =P FFVI was easily a 100hr game w/ two completely different worlds and multiple playable characters all with their own special "ability". FFVII had... ummm.. materia... and.. oh yeah, Sephiroth. I was extremely saddened when Aeris died however. Oh btw, FFVI was on a 16bit system. FFVII was on a much more advanced console and their hands still looked like hooves. =)

Edit: Nothing trumps a dancing moogle.
    FFVI > FFVII

10+ Year Old Account

Yep.